Relegation 23/24 Thread

Not really played better and lost games, thought first half we played ok was alot more movement the cm trying to join the attacks. But the final ball was lacking yea got lucky with the pens decisions. Also u get that with having shots even how ou say scuffed can hit it clean and can hit the post. Was never going to be a comfortable day because of the position but was a better performance. I seen alot more fight and heart in this team from the game, is ok not to go over the top from it but you also have give credit to the team

Yeah I agree, the attitude was on point. If we didn't see some sort of reaction after Chelsea then we really are in trouble.

As I've said in previous posts, I think the fact we didn't play well yet Forest only really had 2 clear chances shows just how bad this league is. There's an awful lot of rubbish in it.

Yeah I agree, the attitude was on point. If we didn't see some sort of reaction after Chelsea then we really are in trouble.

As I've said in previous posts, I think the fact we didn't play well yet Forest only really had 2 clear chances shows just how bad this league is. There's an awful lot of rubbish in it.

Been our saving grace the last few years how gash the bottom of the league really is

Been our saving grace the last few years how gash the bottom of the league really is

Also just highlights the immense frustration in that we should be ending the season seeing if we can get towards a mid table finish, not still looking over our shoulders (albeit in a relatively strong position).

One more win should certainly do it, but I'll be amazed (and ecstatic) if it comes this Wednesday.
Same here mate, I have little expectation of a win other than blind hope that we do it, but it’s a free hit for Dyche and the lads so why not!

Hope we have a go at them and don’t bottle it, but equally certain pmgol and var will look after their darlings and want to even things up after young got away with murder.

If we nick a win I’ll be awol for at least a week.