Relegation 23/24 Thread

Knowing us I think there is still a lot of drama to come.
I wouldn't bat an eyelid if we lost the next two, tbh.

But I think there's another 3 points for us from Luton / Sheff Utd.

Also, Luton are dreadful at the end of the day. A few months back they looked capable of getting a grip of what's required to get safe. But since then they've underlined how all at sea they are in this division. Yes, they've had injuries, but that manager of theirs is using it as an excuse for his own lack of organisational skills. On top of that he's had Barkley - their best player by a country mile - available petty much all season since he signed.

They wont get to 30 points IMO.

You're never safe until you can't be caught but the chances of Luton getting 6 points more than us AND Forest getting 4 more than us have got to be very slim considering the rate they've picked up points so far.

Yeah I agree, the attitude was on point. If we didn't see some sort of reaction after Chelsea then we really are in trouble.

As I've said in previous posts, I think the fact we didn't play well yet Forest only really had 2 clear chances shows just how bad this league is. There's an awful lot of rubbish in it.
Agree is alot of sides fulham bournemouth wolves ect dont think much more than us but alot higher in the league. Just shows does not take alot to get higher up in the league

I wouldn't bat an eyelid if we lost the next two, tbh.

But I think there's another 3 points for us from Luton / Sheff Utd.

Also, Luton are dreadful at the end of the day. A few months back they looked capable of getting a grip of what's required to get safe. But since then they've underlined how all at sea they are in this division. Yes, they've had injuries, but that manager of theirs is using it as an excuse for his own lack of organisational skills. On top of that he's had Barkley - their best player by a country mile - available petty much all season since he signed.

They wont get to 30 points IMO.
Just a great chance now for us just want the luton game to not really have any pressure on us. With them having to win the game could create chances for us on the counter. Next two games will be tough but well at home so lets hope the lads can do it for us

Just a great chance now for us just want the luton game to not really have any pressure on us. With them having to win the game could create chances for us on the counter. Next two games will be tough but well at home so lets hope the lads can do it for us

Our players know they've been beaten twice by them this season and will want some revenge. Also, they must be rankled by Luton's comments about the point deductions, so that'll motivate them even more.

I fancy us to beat them down there, and I fancy us to get a draw against Brentford and a win against Sheff Utd.

IMO we'll finish on 36/37 points.

Our players know they've been beaten twice by them this season and will want some revenge. Also, they must be rankled by Luton's comments about the point deductions, so that'll motivate them even more.

I fancy us to beat them down there, and I fancy us to get a draw against Brentford and a win against Sheff Utd.

IMO we'll finish on 36/37 points.
Yeah just hope can get safe as quick as possible can put real pressure on luton forest burnley with the next two fixtures coyb

We'll need to do a lot of that I reckon mate.

Up top is the main concern for me. Who can make it an uncomfortable night for their centre halves? Is Chermiti up to being thrown into such a game? Whoever plays up top has to physically go to war and not give their centre halves a moments peace.

Step forward Keane of Michael
Could be a cadematari 97 moment or Barlow 93 one

So they are not accusing Attwell of bias but are merely concerned about the perception of bias that they themselves have entirely created. Tying themselves in Notts.

Didn’t catch who it was but some chump has just said on talksport that Forest will not back down until the game is replayed.

Hahahaha good luck with that 😂