Relegation 23/24 Thread

Why are people so desperate to be doom and gloom 24/7. We've just won our first derby in a millenia and are about 8 points clear with 4 games to go. We are flat out not getting relegated this season. There isn't some mad conspiracy to see us down.

momentum tomorrow will help us stay up one more push and goodison to be a cauldron again will see us over the or “above it”

Genuinely what are you suggesting is going to happen? Could you give specifics?
well, given we have already suffered two totally arbitrary point deductions, I can see more being arbitrarily imposed. What's that expression regarding a particular unusual event occurring?: 'once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action'. I believe/contend that the present upper echelons of the PL are Everton's enemy...and further point deductions are imminent.

Why are people so desperate to be doom and gloom 24/7. We've just won our first derby in a millenia and are about 8 points clear with 4 games to go. We are flat out not getting relegated this season. There isn't some mad conspiracy to see us down.

I don’t personally think we’re seeing a lot of doom and gloom outside of a handful of misery bathers

I think most of us know how close we are now and how good a position we’re in

The fact remains that there’s more work to do though and we still have a role to play here re match day atmosphere and getting behind the team

I cant believe there are people on here still think we might go down to think both Luton and Forest would win 3 games is madness

We are really 16 points clear of Luton and will end up 20 points clear of the relegation zone by the end of the season (without deductions)
....ay...there's the rub