Relegation 23/24 Thread

If you do not think there has been bias (bordering on malice) against Everton in recent seasons, then that's fine: but I happen to think there has been
Maybe there has, maybe there hasn't but they can't and won't impose a points penalty on a club in the next few weeks out of thin air simply because they do not like that club. Without a proper charge and due process they'd get destroyed in court, to the extent that I'd love it if they tried.

Maybe there has, maybe there hasn't but they can't and won't impose a points penalty on a club in the next few weeks out of thin air simply because they do not like that club. Without a proper charge and due process they'd get destroyed in court, to the extent that I'd love it if they tried

you think they’ll hit us next season?

what about getting these 2pts back?

I think there’s far more chance we stay up than go down right now

It’s in our own hands and it could all be official this time tomorrow

However, it’s hasn’t happened yet and I don’t think we should take our eyes off the prize yet

I’d say the same if we were the other end of the table fighting for Europe

ok you’ve just said draw our way to safety but on this post saying it’s not done yet so we need to win?

make up ya mind!

you think they’ll hit us next season?

what about getting these 2pts back?
I don't know how the appeal will go. I think we have some grounds to argue for our 2 points back, but if we do clinch safety tomorrow we may even withdraw it. Although there are some legal points we may want to test about the double jeopardy stuff, as this might make a difference in the future.

I'm concerned about this interest stuff and that extra hearing. If the PL don't accept our accounts that could be a couple more points taken next season, and it makes it harder for us to comply for this season's accounts too, so it's really important we win that or reach an agreement.

Hopefully we can make a big enough sale to avoid a third successive breach and even more points next season but we have no idea what the numbers are like. PSR is a trap it's hard to escape from.

I don't know how the appeal will go. I think we have some grounds to argue for our 2 points back, but if we do clinch safety tomorrow we may even withdraw it. Although there are some legal points we may want to test about the double jeopardy stuff, as this might make a difference in the future.

I'm concerned about this interest stuff and that extra hearing. If the PL don't accept our accounts that could be a couple more points taken next season, and it makes it harder for us to comply for this season's accounts too, so it's really important we win that or reach an agreement.

Hopefully we can make a big enough sale to avoid a third successive breach and even more points next season but we have no idea what the numbers are like. PSR is a trap it's hard to escape from.

This is so true and it’s why it’s such a flawed system

Basically once you’re caught in the net it’s impossible to get out

How does that make the game better? How is that useful?

gotta get it sorted
of the pitch or we won’t get anywhere