Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance we'll go down this season.

We're another poor managerial appointment or two away from going down next season or the year after.

Yeah but will that continue with a change of managers? One thing next week will have is a bouncing Goodison, if so and we win my long standing point about the fans supporting the players is valid.
If Dunc is in charge it will be positive, for once.

Let's hope we can turn it round...

Benitez going will be a positive, our home games will be a vital now to keep us away from any trouble...

Let's hope we can turn it round...

Benitez going will be a positive, our home games will be a vital now to keep us away from any trouble...
Brentford and Leeds still have to come to Goodison, we have to play Newcastle twice, that's 4 six points game and 3 at home, it's all on games like those

We stand a chance of staying up now, we didn't this time last week. It won't be pretty, but now that we're kopite free we all need to unify and pull together under the new boss. We'll be ok now. Another mediocre season but it can end on a high note. As fans we need to treat every game like a cup final now. Lets replicate 1995 by staying up handily and bringing home the cup! COYB!!!!!!

Yeah this season 4th from bottom is going to be the lowest it's ever been.
29 points would have been enough last season. Those upcoming games against Villa and Newcastle take on even more importance now. The reality being every game is vital. Just don't get beaten. We fell short by one goal yesterday of achieving that such are the small margins.

This week before our game on Saturday
Burnley v Watford
Watford v Norwich
I can't work out what results I want..
Thanks Everton for the pain you give me

Status
Not open for further replies.