Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebeto

Player Valuation: £10m
I think burnley has shown why they have yes too many draws but not so many defeats compare to the others around us...anyhow let's hope Leeds mess up big time because this is our only hope. All the teams around went on a run (Newcastle, brentford, even Leeds and now burnley is starting a good run of results)...us on the other hand have been terrible and unable to get a run going...not looking good at this point

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £35m
Before we needed to just stay ahead of the teams below us, now we literally have to get 3 more points than Burnley and 4 more than Leeds....

Yeah that aint happening!!!!

BigMick

Player Valuation: £15m
Absolute yard dogs Burnley potentially sending us down. Ridiculous
yeah it's shameful to be below a team like that - they are not even a good Burnley team. Just got more guts than our lot. Even if we somehow stay up our richly paid players should be embarrassed.

brieverton

Player Valuation: £50m
I'll support then in the championship if and when it happens. Clean slate for me but they have to gut the club, they'll be forced to do it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks