Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans are a massive problem with this club. Most negative fans about, haven’t even played today and still have multiple games left and yet they’re all crying about us being relegated.
You're right. We will still have a game in hand after today. Yes it's unlikely we'll be above them come 6pm, but the aim has to be now to get some result today.

We're in a difficult position and it's going to be very, very tough, but it's not over yet. As I said earlier, perhaps this is the kick up the arse they need.

You're right. We will still have a game in hand after today. Yes it's unlikely we'll be above them come 6pm, but the aim has to be now to get some result today.

We're in a difficult position and it's going to be very, very tough, but it's not over yet. As I said earlier, perhaps this is the kick up the arse they need.

I truly believe the moment we lost 3-2 to Burnley was the end.

Deciding whether I will watch us in the championship. I know some will say that doesn’t make me a fan, but I have watched this club for 40 years now. I think I deserve a break. It will probably be for the rest of my life, as I am not sure they will make it back up, but I don’t think this club is doing me any favours health wise.
It’s a great moment to re evaluate what is actually important. Getting so emotionally invested in a load of over paid balloons kicking a ball is ridiculous really.

Football ceased being competitive some time ago. We support a team that is just cannon fodder now. We’re just there so there are some teams for them to play. We can never win ever again. The closed shop has seen to that.

Go and enjoy your weekends away from this hell.

We are down aren’t we.
No mate, not yet, but these players we have need to go out in 40 minutes and show they're worth their wages and have some pride and fight. It's 11 v 11, if these roll over and collapse after 15 minutes today they deserve everything they get. I may even get another season ticket for the first time in a few years, to see some journey men and youngsters fighting for the shirt with pride in the Championship. I'm just glad I've not wasted money paying to see this current crop of frauds embarrassing themselves and us fans every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.