Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If end up down it's long over due. And the players/board will only have themselves to blame. No good crying about it. It's like when Bolton went down in 98 and they cried about the goal not given at the start of the season at the Reebok. I mean you've had virtually all season after that!

I think our fate could be this afternoon, if they don’t show any bottle today they never will.
I am telling you now they wont. This is the worst team of frauds that have ever represented the club. They should have cared back in Janurary but didnt. They are a embarrassment to this club.

That'the players. Recruitment and management of this club has been even worse.

Looking like it's going to have to be Leeds to catch now.

Burnley could easily win v Watford and then get 4 points off Villa based on their last week. That's 38 points before they even hit last game.

But "they've only won 4 games all season and never score...."

Can't say this club hasn't been warned. Was mid Feb when club was 10 minutes away from going into relegation zone so two months later here we flipping are.

If end up down it's long over due. And the players/board will only have themselves to blame. No good crying about it. It's like when Bolton went down in 98 and they cried about the goal not given at the start of the season at the Reebok. I mean you've had virtually all season after that!
500+ million spent by us and relegation looms. 500+ million spent by the RS and it's still possible for them to do the quadruple.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.