Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just think back to all the games where we went behind and didn’t even try to get back into it, just coasted to a defeat. Brentford away, Villa at home, Wolves at home, Palace away. Make no mistake these players of ours are absolute cheats and frauds and not a single one of them should be remembered fondly by the fanbase in years to come. Every one of them should be absolutely skinned alive if they ever come back to Goodison with another club.

I said appointing Benitez would go down as one of the worst appointments in the history of the Prem and it looks exactly that.
It's ironic that the people lauding Benitez as a great manager saying we couldn't do any better, are the same people saying we shouldn't have gone for Lampard, despite not many better options as a result of the mess left by Benitez.

If Leeds lose this and their next 2 (Arsenal away and Chelsea home) then they're on 36 games played and 34 points.

That we can realistically compete with IMO.

Chelsea have the FA cup final 3 days after Leeds I think. Never know what team they may field. Be desperate to get some silverware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back