Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I have felt, feels like our downward momentum has never stopped even the odd win feels like a sticking plaster without us being able to pick up an away point. But hopefully, there is a run coming we need a big result to flip the pressure back on Burnley, but it's just hope right now not expectation because we have little evidence. I expect us to be five points behind going into the Chelsea game because that's how it is, can our team step up to pressure? I am doubtful. Surely these players know some of their careers are on the line? Or do they care? Are they all lining up moves? I hope to god I'm wrong we need to fight in every game, but this season feels like a perfect storm where everything has gone wrong and the years of mismanagement have come home to roost.

Get the feeling this year is the perfect storm, we've practically sleptwalked to relegation meanwhile Liverpool i just can't see losing, everything goes right for them, Mane for the second week running should have saw red.

Screenshot_20220430-181700.webp

Get the feeling this year is the perfect storm, we've practically sleptwalked to relegation meanwhile Liverpool i just can't see losing, everything goes right for them, Mane for the second week running should have saw red.
Not sure I’ve ever known a player get away with three red cards in two games. And I spent about a decade watching Duncan Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back