Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been done to death. Tbh I don't think his CV is that brilliant. Two cups at Liverpool (in 6 years) and they were chucking money around. He was lucky enough to have Slippy in his team. Without him he'd have been sacked in his first season. 05 was a comedic run of luck.

Did alright in Italy but wasn't uprooting trees. His last success pretty much a decade ago. He's a has-been and a fat RS to boot.
He also won league titles in Spain beating Madrid and Barca

Still absolutely buzzing about the result against Chelsea. Not only the least likely 3 points but the first of our remaining games- the picture has gone from pretty desperate to achievable. We need another good weekend and I think the momentum is there.

Obviously wish it was under different circumstances but in a weird way it’s nice(?) to actually have something to play for at the end of the season.

The bare minimum i think is another 2 wins with Leeds only picking up 4 points in their last 2 games on the “presumption” they drop all points in their next two.

3 wins will almost certainly be enough as it will means Leeds would have to match it as 2/1/1 would see them relegated on GD
provided we don't conceed a hat ful to Arsenal last day of the season .

really sure ?

Still absolutely buzzing about the result against Chelsea. Not only the least likely 3 points but the first of our remaining games- the picture has gone from pretty desperate to achievable. We need another good weekend and I think the momentum is there.

Obviously wish it was under different circumstances but in a weird way it’s nice(?) to actually have something to play for at the end of the season.
engaging?! lol

This has been done to death. Tbh I don't think his CV is that brilliant. Two cups at Liverpool (in 6 years) and they were chucking money around. He was lucky enough to have Slippy in his team. Without him he'd have been sacked in his first season. 05 was a comedic run of luck.

Did alright in Italy but wasn't uprooting trees. His last success pretty much a decade ago. He's a has-been and a fat RS to boot.
He won't have it, mate. This argument was won months ago but JimmyNail92 is still banging that Benitez drum, it's the hill he has chosen to die on.

You were crying because Benitez used to manage LFC not because of his record as a manager (which CV wise their are not many better out there).

Lets not be silly now.
Erm, no lad.

I Admit it had a part to play, as it should have done for Moshiri but he had done NOTHING football wise in recent times, that gave me any hope that he was right for Everton, not one iota.

Pure and Simple he was and looking at it post event, still is a spent force as the job offers have hardly been flooding in for him have they?

You were so far up his ass, you were breathing for him,

Some of us knew he wasnt right fit, including his kopite past.

Anyway, I brought it up, my bad, but the post was relevant to that part of the Thread.

We should now close that chapter, firmly!

I think in the economic climate, a good few teams, Ourselves included could be part of that overall, potential financial collapse, its imperative that we maintain our top flight status and agree Burnley could be a victim of this if they go.

Havin said all that i hope they get right royally bummed in their remaining fixtures!
Oh absolutely. We are up to our necks in brown stuff if we go down and I hate Moshiri eternally for putting us in this position.

But at least he's done it largely on his own dime, well possibly Usmanov's dime, but that's by the by. The cowboys who bought Burnley did so with other people's money on the assumption that they'd get stable Premier League revenue to help them service the debt that they loaded onto the club, and by 'them' I mean the club as the individuals obviously won't be liable if it goes tits up, which it will. Whether it's this season or next, they're going down very soon as they simply won't be able to sustain their position in the Premier League by skimming off the top.

Obviously I couldn't care less at present and I hope they do go down if it saves our scantly-deserving hide, but my fears for them are genuinely that they'll do a Bolton or a Bury when they do go down, especially if they scrap parachute payments.

Yes I do Leeds have a very bad run and Burnley but the easiest either

The leeds thing has only really changed because of the weekend against man city. Before that they were picking up good points. As someone posted earlier it has to be on us.
Its so open its scary. Im praying Arsenal turn it on. But then i think leeds will go at them and anything could happen. Its true they beat a poor watford side away 3-0. I dont think we'll go there and win 3-0.
Basically im still sh!tting it as i think we are still possibly the ones who dont score enough from open play.

Erm, no lad.

I Admit it had a part to play, as it should have done for Moshiri but he had done NOTHING football wise in recent times, that gave me any hope that he was right for Everton, not one iota.

Pure and Simple he was and looking at it post event, still is a spent force as the job offers have hardly been flooding in for him have they?

You were so far up his ass, you were breathing for him,

Some of us knew he wasnt right fit, including his kopite past.

Anyway, I brought it up, my bad, but the post was relevant to that part of the Thread.

We should now close that chapter, firmly!
Bootlickers be bootlicking

It’s a full time job following the party line, they lost and the good guys won

Status
Not open for further replies.