Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank has unified the supporters, haven't seen this much unity and passion in donkeys years, sorted out our home form and is very close to sorting out our away form too. We were doing well against the rs until the officials continuous bias against us took its toll. We are due an away win and i think it is going to be tomorrow.

Come on you mighty blues. ;)

and don’t i have reason
to? lol and hopefully i wont soon!
Relax mate.
Nothing good will come of you losing your shizz. Regardless of the outcome you will be back at it come August.

We're Evertonians.
We are born,
Not manufactured. We do not choose, We are chosen. Those who understand, Need no explanation. Those that don’t understand, Don’t matter.

Frank has unified the supporters, haven't seen this much unity and passion in donkeys years, sorted out our home form and is very close to sorting out our away form too. We were doing well against the rs until the officials continuous bias against us took its toll. We are due an away win and i think it is going to be tomorrow.

Absolutely spot on. ;)

me loves you ??????????????
full-metal-jacket-me-so-horny.gif

i hate liverpool but you know what i’m not bothered atall what they win etc

all i care about is everton staying up
That thread on here is an embarrassment most days. People spend far too much time thinking/posting/watching them.

Makes me feel all itchy and dirty just the mention of them. Why on God's earth people would spend any time on them is beyond me

I think the fans have done this, no one else, we’ve seen our dire situation- Credit all goes to the fans, nice touch at finch farm today and the scenes outside goodison against Chelsea- all down to the people who care about the club. Players, managers, board let us down big time!

That thread on here is an embarrassment most days. People spend far too much time thinking/posting/watching them.

Makes me feel all itchy amd dirty just the mention of them. Why on God's earth people would spend any time on them is beyond me

the past few weeks has shown they
are obsessed with us. coming on here etc saying they are planning a party if we go down

they’re on for a trophy haul
and are more bothered with us

I think the fans have done this, no one else, we’ve seen our dire situation- Credit all goes to the fans, nice touch at finch farm today and the scenes outside goodison against Chelsea- all down to the people who care about the club. Players, managers, board let us down big time!

yep our fans can keep us up with the
support and make the players more better lol

the past few weeks has shown they
are obsessed with us. coming on here etc saying they are planning a party if we go down

they’re on for a trophy haul
and are more bothered with us
Oh I agree 100% over their fascination over us but unfortunately we have the same element of stupidity amongst us. That thread is proof if ever it were needed.
Some here are seemingly as obsessed as the inbreds

Status
Not open for further replies.