Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arsenal lose tonight, they're 4 points off 4th, going into the final game.

They're only 2 points off 4th now.

If they lose, they'll still be 2 points off 4th and will need Spurs to draw vs Norwich and Arsenal will need then to beat us 15-0. Or Spurs lose v Norwich and any win will do.

Tonight is unimportant as all outcomes mean Arsenal need to win against us to have any chance of top four.

Why the hell is anyone talking about Arsenal?

It really has no impact on how they will play against us and that game isn't our focus now.

Could do with them getting a player sent off tbh.

I wouldn't say we need a miracle exactly but a bit of unbias officiating would be a start. I just think it will be a more nervy start than the start we made yesterday and it may take a moment of brilliance to win it or a bit of luck. A draw may be a favourable result if Burnley draw to villa but if villa look comfortable in that game then we should probably go for the jugular.

But really we should have gone for it in the first place when we played Watford. Still can't get my head round accepting a draw there.

we could do with them getting a bug lol

ye watford was mate, but it’s move it or lose it now

At this point..... we need to believe in miracles !

Seriously though, one thng I've learned over the past few months is that this club has way too much influence on my mental state and health. Even if we stay up ( + desparately hope we do ) , I need to find a better balance of life.

if we stay up my mental health can be stable

I'll go on record here, we are depending on Brentford, Villa and Newcastle to save us. Palace are a bad matchup for us. Pace everywhere, they dominated Villa yesterday and should have won.

The only hope I have is they are on beach, but that's clutching.
Chelsea should have beat us, Leicester could have beat us.

It's Palace, at home. We need to win. Just put all of our energy into it. We can't control the rest.

I've seen it coming since we binned Allardyce. Do you think I want to win the money? NO!

It's like taking out home insurance. You don't want to roof to cave in, but if it does you have something to help rather than nothing.

Basically yes, I'd rather Everton stay up than be 5+ grand richer.... that's how much of a kopite I am.

It's called a consolation prize. Finger-pointing clever arse
Respectfully, not for me.
No consolation in the world.
Weirdo

They have always been a bogey team for us and they've played more attractive football with slightly better results but they're a lower midtable team that can be beaten with proper effort. It's not that insurmountable

we seem to be rubbish against mid table teams

but if we want to stay a float then we have to win

I've seen it coming since we binned Allardyce. Do you think I want to win the money? NO!

It's like taking out home insurance. You don't want to roof to cave in, but if it does you have something to help rather than nothing.

Basically yes, I'd rather Everton stay up than be 5+ grand richer.... that's how much of a kopite I am.

It's called a consolation prize. Finger-pointing clever arse
The only one trying to be clever was you humblebragging about your weird bet.

thursday is evertons own one off shoot out with leeds on who stays up
(US) please

make it all my bday and christmas’s for life
I'm not sure on that Matty, but it's Everton's chance to have it done and dusted from our point of view and despite the misery it is a good chance.

Just stay disciplined, no mistakes, play sensible.

I'll go on record here, we are depending on Brentford, Villa and Newcastle to save us. Palace are a bad matchup for us. Pace everywhere, they dominated Villa yesterday and should have won.

The only hope I have is they are on beach, but that's clutching.

not one team is on the beach cand stand this saying - we have to hope for a miracle in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.