Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one whose interest in the club and sport has reached such levels that they’re really not arsed?
It's diminished for me certainly in a general sense. But I like to watch a game as a neutral and just try to enjoy the football. I'd find football as a whole more interesting if Everton were doing well. As it is I feel we are locked out of elite football and we are, but even reaching something like a Europa League final like Rangers last night seems to be no more than a distant pipe dream at present.

Ironically, I have re-engaged in a sense with Everton rather than disengage as the threat of relegation increased. I guess it's the same for most of us trying to will us over the line.

Supporting Everton is definately bad for your health.

Please , just once could we have a nice easy 3 nil win with Palace not being arsed ? Pretty please.
Ive got butterflies have done for over an hour don't feel like eating and the kick off isn't for 6 hours , not right this please someone tell me its just a bloody football match

It's diminished for me certainly in a general sense. But I like to watch a game as a neutral and just try to enjoy the football. I'd find football as a whole more interesting if Everton were doing well. As it is I feel we are locked out of elite football and we are, but even reaching something like a Europa League final like Rangers last night seems to be no more than a distant pipe dream at present.

Ironically, I have re-engaged in a sense with Everton rather than disengage as the threat of relegation increased. I guess it's the same for most of us trying to will us over the line.
Yeah I’d say I’ve re-engaged a bit with the team purely because how we are atm, despite being a bit rubbish is a lot more interesting than challenging for 8th-13th place and going out of at least one of the cups at the first hurdle.

The Brentford game is literally the only game I’ve watched this season but I’ll probably watch us tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.