Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are dead meat. Gomes looked way off the pace. Bottom three for sure now as we can not even get one shot on target today. If 31 points gets it done maybe we could stay up but we won't remotely get 15 touted by the talking heads. I am in a gloomy mood because it finally hit home today.

We are dead meat. Gomes looked way off the pace. Bottom three for sure now as we can not even get one shot on target today. If 31 points gets it done maybe we could stay up but we won't remotely get 15 touted by the talking heads. I am in a gloomy mood because it finally hit home today.

I said earlier it looks like we are relying on the others being dreadful rather than us putting together any sort of run. It reminds me of Martinez's last season where we could barely buy a win. Only that time we had more points in the bank.

Very possible, but I'm not writing off next week at all. City have been bang average here.
How often do City lose / drop points two weeks in a row. I mean we wouldn’t get near them anyway but they will be right on it next weekend.

Tough three games coming up. Wolves are dark horses for the champions league for me. Very good side.

Think with Goodison on full angry mode we could get a point.

But just l o l’ing at the “we’ll be fine” shout after witnessing that

The problem for us is that they'll likely refocus after this. The bigger issue is going to be our defence will be slaughtered. It's not like a Brentford or Leeds where we can get on top of them.

Why do you feel that way because of a 2-0 away loss to a team that have drew with City and beat Tottenham in the last few weeks?

Plenty of home games left. This team has real confidence issues away from home. Particularly certain individuals.

The last thing we need is a defeatist attitude from us, the fans. So pick your head up and we go again next week.

Think with Goodison on full angry mode we could get a point.

But just l o l’ing at the “we’ll be fine” shout after witnessing that

I'm not naive enough to know there's a good chance of us getting a bit of a beating, but anything can happen at home, and Goodison is our way out of this mess. They are not unbeatable, but we need the Leeds effort and not the pathetic Southampton effort.

City will have six against our failures next week. It'll be an embarrassing massacre. And then we have Boreham Wood live on national television. So this is what it feels like to be Prince Andrew...

Why do you feel that way because of a 2-0 away loss to a team that have drew with City and beat Tottenham in the last few weeks?

Plenty of home games left. This team has real confidence issues away from home. Particularly certain individuals.

The last thing we need is a defeatist attitude from us, the fans. So pick your head up and we go again next week.

You're acting like the home form has been much better. We won't have easier games than Leeds and Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back