Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games in hand aren’t points. At the bottom with the poorest teams it’s far better to have points on the board than mythical points in the hardest most competitive league in world football. I have seen enough from the new manager and coaching staff to give me hope though, even a point against Spurs would be massive as Everton have been abysmal away for years and years (excepting the anomaly of when there were no fans and all away teams benefitted).
Leeds looked miles better today than they have for months, it’s going to be a slog but we should have enough

Games in hand aren’t points. At the bottom with the poorest teams it’s far better to have points on the board than mythical points in the hardest most competitive league in world football. I have seen enough from the new manager and coaching staff to give me hope though, even a point against Spurs would be massive as Everton have been abysmal away for years and years (excepting the anomaly of when there were no fans and all away teams benefitted).
Leeds looked miles better today than they have for months, it’s going to be a slog but we should have enough

You say that, but would you really rather have 1 point more having played three games more than your closest opposition ?

You're right, they aren't points. But they are opportunities

Could have wanted better results but Burnley have had 2 chances to knock us into the bottom 3 and failed (hopefully today has really knocked their confidence). We have games in hand on most if not all of them. Just need to pull a little run of form in the next 4 games and things will look better

We arent too good to go down. But I think we’ve got the manager and the set up to get us over the line with games to spare. Hopefully we’ll go further in the Cup to too and give us all a big lift. Im made up we’ve got Frank and think he will see us right. We will probably pick up where we don’t expect them. Wolves and Newcastle are huge and fancy us at home in them games. All being well it will give us the momentum going into the Palace game. COME ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.