Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford screaming for the player to push up. 9 out of 10 players sitting off by the halfway line, long pass goes all the way through to nobody. FFS.

we deserve it, absolutely rotten from the top down this club
Honestly as a club the only ones that don't deserve it is the fans. The board, staff and players all do though. The way this club has been run is a disgrace. The fact that an owner not only thought Benitez was a good manager to employ in this day and age even aside from his obvious connections says all that needs to be said.

Since we've got money we've thrown it up against the wall because we felt that we could do what we want and pay what we wanted and now we are getting exactly what we deserve for it. It's been said to death but half a billion on this squad since Moshiri has come in, legitimately how many decent players have we had in that time? Gueye, Pickford, DCL, Digne, Richarlison, James and maybe Godfrey, Allan, Doucoure. There's literally over £350m+ in transfer outside of those that you can categorically say are bad signings, I've just looked and Mina is the only other one I'd say would be average as he's very good but just injured all the time. That's insanity. It's no wonder why we're in the state we're in. The sooner Moshiri goes the better in my opinion.

Must be said though it's quite obvious considering he's the Real Madrid manager now but Carlo really did an astonishing job getting a tune out of these lot of losers, it's no wonder he jumped ship straight away. Legitimately like Mourinho when he finished second with that awful United side saying it was one of his best achievements, Carlo somehow finishing 10th with us and making it seem like we should've been higher was madness. We're absolutely one of the worst teams in the league, as shown this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back