Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is definitely happening. These pretend footballers are incapable of beating anyone and even if they do get ahead they will find a way to go full on kamikaze.

Catastrophic for the club and we may not even recover from it given how badly the club is ran and the huge debts owed.

I think the only team we'll finish above is norwich. Folks, our club is about to implode. Been coming for years now. Absolute joke getting beat by cr@p like burnley, norwich, watford, brentford etc etc. What a shambles.

IF we go down the shoots of hope are the following:

Mykolenko, Patterson and Branthwaite will develop nicely and look the business down there - build a defence for the future.

Doucoure and Gordon will likely stay as will Richarlison possibly if he loves the club like he says.

Sell DCL, Mina, Pickford, Allan to sort the finances out, bring 2-3 hungry young Championship players in and rebuild and go again.

Get shot of the likes of Coleman, Keane, Holgate even to the bench every week if they cant be bombed out.

@Saint Domingo

f sake. they’re is no hope the club will melt to the abyss im sick of saying this

it’s the death of this club

What is there to even say anymore. It’s already happened and thoroughly deserved. Just sad that I get to see us relegated before I see us win a cup.

IF we go down the shoots of hope are the following:

Mykolenko, Patterson and Branthwaite will develop nicely and look the business down there - build a defence for the future.

Doucoure and Gordon will likely stay as will Richarlison possibly if he loves the club like he says.

Sell DCL, Mina, Pickford, Allan to sort the finances out, bring 2-3 hungry young Championship players in and rebuild and go again.

Get shot of the likes of Coleman, Keane, Holgate even to the bench every week if they cant be bombed out.

@Saint Domingo

If we go down these cowards go on the fire tip straight away.

Michael Keane, the biggest loser in Everton history out of the club.

Jonjoe Kenny the worst right back in the premier league out of the club

Holgate can GTF

Gomes, Davies, Delph Doucoure Iwobi out the door

DCL can follow them as well

Fed up of the lot of them. A rotten scourge on our good name.

Team's going to lose all remaining aways if it can't hang onto 2-1 away to Burnley.

Nuff said about Redsh** and Arsenal, Leicester if they can be bothered with Vardy and Maddison feels obvious defeat and Watford have better attackers than Burnley so little chance of a clean sheet there.

Going to need to win 3 out of last 5 at Goodison to have any chance imo so that's the likely scale of the task. Probably means Saturday is must win otherwise it's then 3 from last 4.

Generally accepted it when we lost to Wolves. Since then I've been apathetic and not really capable of believing they could get out of it.

As someone said on the match thread "I've made my peace". Me too. I would like us to survive and will keep on backing us. But. "When you know, you know".

And I for one, will be pissing all over Kenwright's epitaph.

Team's going to lose all remaining aways if it can't hang onto 2-1 away to Burnley.

Nuff said about Redsh** and Arsenal, Leicester if they can be bothered with Vardy and Maddison feels obvious defeat and Watford have better attackers than Burnley so little chance of a clean sheet there.

Going to need to win 3 out of last 5 at Goodison to have any chance imo so that's the likely scale of the task. Probably means Saturday is must win otherwise it's then 3 from last 4.

mate we’re gone we won’t be getting out of it now

Status
Not open for further replies.