Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is every game we are saying this one is a must win, and then we lose. I think tonight was the one that really was must win. Burnley now have the momentum and the experience of getting themselves out of it.

Our only hope was that there where 3 worse teams than us, but it's evident now that there isn't and we are going down.

today was the day now it’s told us we’ve gone

and get who? not one manager in world
football can save us
I totally understand where you are coming from and nearly fully agree. This bunch of marshmallows have been an embarrassment to the club. So have the decision makers and those involved in player recruitment. Imagine selling a left back who fell out with a manager and then sacking a manager 2 weeks later. Imagine bringing in a winger in jan when we have plenty of wide players. Imagine not using that loan for a center half badly needed. Imagine buying in dele alli and never playing him even when losing matches.

But I'd honestly give it to ferguson until end of season and go route one. Forget about playing ball with this crowd of no hopers. We have very little chance now of staying up but I think ferguson and route 1 is that little chance

Thing is every game we are saying this one is a must win, and then we lose. I think tonight was the one that really was must win. Burnley now have the momentum and the experience of getting themselves out of it.

Our only hope was that there where 3 worse teams than us, but it's evident now that there isn't and we are going down.
It’s been clear for a number of months we are the worst team In the league but the hope was we had amassed enough points early on to cling on. We are now relying on goodison and the fans making something happen, if we are still on 25 points after these games then we are truly without hope.

Financial rules are even tougher in the fpl. Moshiri won’t hang around imo.

And?

Everton will still exist.

Hence all this "we're doomed DOOMED" by Matty and the like is OTT nosense. You'll be still sat here fuming watching us next season we aint getting liquidated.

Might sound daft but we'll beat United Saturday, they're as soft mentally as us and disorganised. At home, crowd behind, no cryarsing and get an XI lined up who have the bottle for it and we can get 3 pts.

Might sound daft but we'll beat United Saturday, they're as soft mentally as us and disorganised. At home, crowd behind, no cryarsing and get an XI lined up who have the bottle for it and we can get 3 pts.
Hard to find more than 3 players up for it, nevermind 11.

I totally understand where you are coming from and nearly fully agree. This bunch of marshmallows have been an embarrassment to the club. So have the decision makers and those involved in player recruitment. Imagine selling a left back who fell out with a manager and then sacking a manager 2 weeks later. Imagine bringing in a winger in jan when we have plenty of wide players. Imagine not using that loan for a center half badly needed. Imagine buying in dele alli and never playing him even when losing matches.

But I'd honestly give it to ferguson until end of season and go route one. Forget about playing ball with this crowd of no hopers. We have very little chance now of staying up but I think ferguson and route 1 is that little chance

but woudnt of they give it to him?

the players
have let us down massively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back