Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is probably when we had players that cared and put some effort and fight in to be fair, Wolves home was a great chance to win with them only playing a few days earlier, all this we need to win 3 stuff etc does not look good when we find it hard to win any game pretty much every game, making error after error like last night has just been happening nearly every week and its proved costly defo v Man City and Burnley were the errors were similar

Not with this set of players. The heavy days in the 90s had grafters.

They stopped running for that 3rd goal last night from a throw in.

Were losing games due to individual errors...its a different player committing a different mistake every game.

Theres no logic to it. By the law of averages it cant continue like this.

If we had even 4 conssitently average or below average defenders that didnt make mistakes we'd be out of this mess...these errors kill us every match.

If Brenford and Palace are home games. We could win 1 out of the 5. Form suggests. As in form of the passed 27 games.

The ones I listed:
United
Leicester
Chelsea
Brentford
Palace

Theyre the home games and the team is capable of winning 3 of them.

If a 'relatively' full strength team with Mina back then we have a fair chance against 4 sides...beat United and its game on.

Beat United and id be confident we'll escape...a draw keeps us in the conversation...lose and I fear were going to need 3 from 4.

This. I will find it much easier watching use in the championship if that is the bulk of the starting 11. Hungry, young players who want to play and win. Not like the pathetic effort we’ve endured for the last couple of years.
There is still a gulf between bottom of Prem teams and top of championship. In recent years teams who have gone down have either come straight back up or been in the mix. It’s been a while since someone’s done a Sunderland and dropped 2 leagues in 2 years.

When you look at the squad currently, only Mykolenko, Nkounkou, Branthwaite, Godfrey, Patterson, Gordon, Dobbin and the other kids should be safe from a massive cull.

No matter if we stay up or go down there will be the summer of the long knives.

Were losing games due to individual errors...its a different player committing a different mistake every game.

If we had even 4 conssitently average or below average defenders that didnt make mistakes we'd be out of this mess...these errors kill us every match.

The ones I listed:
United
Leicester
Chelsea
Brentford
Palace

If a 'relatively' full strength team with Mina back then we have a fair chance against 4 sides...beat United and its game on.

Beat United and id be confident we'll escape...a draw keeps us in the conversation...lose and I fear were going to need 3 from 4.

When you look at the squad currently, only Mykolenko, Nkounkou, Branthwaite, Godfrey, Patterson, Gordon, Dobbin and the other kids should be safe from a massive cull.

How dare you include me in a multi quote. My material demands full unique attention.

There is nothing about Everton in the passed 27 games that justifies any confidence of getting more than 1 win from all of that. We are rock bottom of the league winning a game for everyone 10ish played. When you start the season after the first 3 games with the Benitez bounce.

Factor in confidence levels at an all time low by needing two pens to keep a loss v burnely respectable. We haven't any right guesstimating wins here and there.

OK then...you are the winner...
I'd still agree with this!
Forever in pergurtory!
2 wins, Goodison wont let it happen!
I'd be willing to put anything on staying up

The upsetting thing about this is, the sheisters in charge, wont take this season as any sort of warning to get there act together, or sart removing people from there positions.
They will probably just do an internal audit and patt themselves on the back for staying in the Premer League & continue to use the club as an assett to move players around that have no reason to be here! Jeff Schlupp in the summer anyone?

The ones I listed:
United
Leicester
Chelsea
Brentford
Palace

Mentally they're the worst set of players I've ever seen. The dogs of war and the teams in the 90s were limited by skill but not mentally.

They make errors because they panic. They overthink to stop making an error and inturn make an error. That 3rd goal...spooned clearance by Pickford, no one presses the thrower and throw in, Godfrey slices a clearance. Basically gave a team 3 chances to attack.

That squad of players 100% deserve to go down. Not the manager.

Mentally they're the worst set of players I've ever seen. The dogs of war and the teams in the 90s were limited by skill but not mentally.

They make errors because they panic. They overthink to stop making an error and inturn make an error. That 3rd goal...spooned clearance by Pickford, no one presses the thrower and throw in, Godfrey slices a clearance. Basically gave a team 3 chances to attack.

That squad of players 100% deserve to go down. Not the manager.

Theyre still individual errors and cant go on until eternity...they have to end somehow.

We could genuinely be a division below Luton Town next season.

And be battling it out with the likes of Bristol City, MK Dons and Plymouth in the Championship.

lol

The ones I listed:
United
Leicester
Chelsea
Brentford
Palace

no one is buying our in contract, over paid dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.