Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
As posted elsewhere, the most stressful thing is not being able to do anything ourselves to save our beloved Club, but watch these frauds take it into oblivion while fleecing the Club with their salaries.
Not true. We can do something about it, starting tomorrow. We have five games left at Goodison and I honestly believe our fans can inspire these wasters to get the 10 points needed. Needs to be a bear pit tomorrow from minute one. UTFT.

Are you talking about the players or the board? Read somewhere that the board have given themselves big pay rises this year despite not performing themselves.
I am talking about incompetence from top to bottom. Grossly overpaid individuals that have fleeced this Club and produced nothing.

Worse, we are now on the brink of oblivion.

Do we think we'd get a form of apology/acceptance of incompetence from Bill or DBB once relegation is confirmed? Going from history I would expect them to blame injuries and poor luck throughout the season. But part of me would really really want them to actually acknowledge how they destroyed the club, and they might as it's such a disaster.

Do we think we'd get a form of apology/acceptance of incompetence from Bill or DBB once relegation is confirmed? Going from history I would expect them to blame injuries and poor luck throughout the season. But part of me would really really want them to actually acknowledge how they destroyed the club, and they might as it's such a disaster.

More likely a rallying call type message. They are never going to fully acknowledge faults or mistakes , not publicly anyway. Their egos are too big.

Look at the strategic review. Marking their own homework more or less. If it was another club everyone here would be taking the mick out of them constantly.

It frustrates the hell out of me seeing what the team has become and how some of the fans have reacted. I'm an optimistic guy, I always get behind the team through thick and thin and have been going to matches for nearly 60 years, I have seen some poor teams over the years but I don't remember the fan base being so negative or abusive towards the team and so early in the season as it was.
Even when we were doing well under guys like Big Sam (top 8 finish) we fans were terrible. The Watford goalkeeper said they always loved playing at Goodison because our players would be sapped of confidence due to the abuse.

Having said that, the Goodison crowd has been ok during Frank’s tenure and we have usually played well at home under Frank. Even when we lost to the champions due to a dodgy handball we still played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back