Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if we'd won at Burnley, sigh
I wondered even when leading who would say that lol, and for me i take it the other way that we never know what may have happened today if we won midweek, but anyway we got the win and we know we are not in the bottom 3 this weekend, and hopefully not next weekend either with West Ham playing Burnley on the sunday

I also liked that frank made us defend the last 30 minutes. Just compact and defend. It migtv looked scary, but we had it all under control. Must be a big, big shot up the arm for the boys too. we can attack, and we can defend, even against umfufu and soy georgina.

Would be nice for Leeds/Watford to draw

Ideally need Norwich to beat Burnley and Watford to draw Leeds as we'll go 3 behind Leeds with a game in hand and better GD so drags them right back in it.

Draw now would be excellent...wed be 1 win from leapfrogging leeds in goal difference

Ha ha not yet I will keep the faith mate. Home form was always the hope. I was in a state of despair after Wednesday.

I did say after that for everyone to keep their chins up

Were Everton.

If we all stay fit - and Mina coming back who knows. Leicester might be our new burnley crunch games. They are eatable imo. then its watford. In todays form who knows, we might nick a point at the reds or and tuchels boys. Its also a long stretch for burnley to really win their games. Very positive! In todays showing, with much balls, we can beat anyone.

We just won’t lie down and be put out of our misery. Like a family pet that’s about 20 years old limping along with 3 legs riddled with all sorts, just about clinging on for dear life. But you can’t help but cheer it on til the bitter end. Go on old fella, bless us with another year of your presence.
Everyone else is wondering why it's owner hasn't gone and got the gun?

I wondered even when leading who would say that lol, and for me i take it the other way that we never know what may have happened today if we won midweek, but anyway we got the win and we know we are not in the bottom 3 this weekend, and hopefully not next weekend either with West Ham playing Burnley on the sunday
Don't fancy West ham having to play just after european night...burnley are playing them just at the right time

Leicester are beatable... mid table and nothing to play for, we really need to aim for six points against them. Get into them and they won't want any part of it.
Hoping they win on Thursday so their European campaign continues and that will be their priority over the league where they have not much to play for.

That is massive. Going into a 10 day break on the back of that is a huge lift for players and fans. Leicester have to travel to Eindhoven on Thursday then play at Newcastle on Sunday before coming to us. Hopefully the rest for us and their schedule will give us the edge we need.
We have to take advantage of the Leicester schedule...we need a crazy high tempo game but keeping composure and be compact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back