Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds win today then they're as a good as safe for me. Burnley and Watford are the teams to be looking at.

Think we need 35 points, if we win all home games against Leicester, Palace and Brentford that will do it. Or win two and don't lose to Watford.

Burnley will beat Norwich later, maybe Watford in a few weeks as well, but other than that I only see them pinching a few draws. Watford need to go on a serious run to have any chance but if they beat us that keeps it very alive.

It's somehow still in our hands.

All on us now not other teams we need to just pick up points. Need to change the away form and atleast get a draw much better today but we ho again coyb

E5634A57-888D-404F-A062-207DB06FD3A2.webp

Leeds win today then they're as a good as safe for me. Burnley and Watford are the teams to be looking at.

Think we need 35 points, if we win all home games against Leicester, Palace and Brentford that will do it. Or win two and don't lose to Watford.

Burnley will beat Norwich later, maybe Watford in a few weeks as well, but other than that I only see them pinching a few draws. Watford need to go on a serious run to have any chance but if they beat us that keeps it very alive.

It's somehow still in our hands.
Burnley fixtures would help them...playing team with not much left to play for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back