Not open for further replies.
Leeds fixtures
A Palace
H City
A Arsenal
H Chelsea
H Brighton
A Brentford

5pts clear of us but weve got 2 games in hand.

They could lose their next 4 games while they feel theyre 'safe'.

Alot riding on our next game against Leicester...win that and opportinities may unfold.

That’s why those 3 points gifted to them by the refs v Wolves at the same time they were trying to relegate us against Newcastle were absolutely criminal. Leeds would be 2 clear of us now having played 2 more and would be absolutely bricking it given those fixtures. Instead they’re feeling they’re almost there now and probably only need one more result from those games to ensure it. Absolute travesty of refereeing. If Iwobi hadn’t have scored that last minute winner those two horrendous calls could have decided the outcome of the season for both teams.

14 points from 9 games? Be shocked if they get remotely close to it
It's that time of the season though. We've seen it season in, season out: Easter period and just after when teams who should easily beat teams have nothing to play for or else have other priorities stand down and dont put the effort in. It can produce a series of anarchic results that turn things on their heads.

We have to hope that works for us and not for Burnley.

It’s not a given that Burnley will beat Norwich away. I wouldn’t be confident of us doing it, teams down with us aren’t very good away from home. If Norwich can get anything from them it will have been a very good weekend for us.

Will be as nervous watching Burnley-Norwich as watching us. In fact best just to not bother with it lol

Come on norwich. I need less sleepless nights.
Relegation is stress.

We're lucky that Burnley face Norwich at a time when Norwich still have a feasible route out of the relegation spots.

A win for them get's them into the shake up of those teams trying to put Everton in the relegation zone.

That'll be a real fight there at Carrow Road today.

We're lucky that Burnley face Norwich at a time when Norwich still have a feasible route out of the relegation spots.

A win for them get's them into the shake up of those teams trying to put Everton in the relegation zone.

That'll be a real fight there at Carrow Road today.
I think Norwich are the most dangerous team right now, they'll have more of a what have we got to lose attitude. The pressure is most certainly on Burnley now

It’ll be amazing if the pivotal moment in the relegation battle was Dyche shooting his mouth off about us not knowing how to win. Burnley and Dyche belong in the Championship.
He came across as smug and arrogant I thought. Ridiculous comment considering they had only won 3 games all season until that point. We're I one of his players I'd have been pretty annoyed about the comment as it clearly got our backs up.

The thing about Burnley is people will always say "they fight and put the effort in"...well if they've been doing that all season, then they must be dreadful in terms of ability.

Hoping they revert to type and look toothless against Norwich..

They might have some easy games but there not that good, don't forget we made them look good earlier in the week, few teams will do that for then

They are hitting a few teams on the slide in the upcoming 3:

Norwich are pony
West Ham look to be focused more on the EL
Saints look in freefall as they tend to do after a few good results

Leicester
Liverpool
Chelsea

We certainly have the tougher fixtures we need minimum 4 points out of those 3 imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.