Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless someone has a serious injury then they need to be told they are available for the rest of the season. No more knocks, strains, fatigue, tightness, soreness.

Its not just bad luck all these injuries. We need far better commitment. Players should be willing to put their bodies on the line for this next 6 weeks.
This, and if they don’t then play the lads who will

"Several senior members of the first team squad were actively briefing the press against Frank Lampard hours before tonight's kick off."

Basically, as close as verbatim that I can remember it from the Esk speaking on a twitter stream.
Spot on, his exact words. They, whoever the squad players were spoke of Frank being the wrong appointment for Everton. No names mentioned but Esk said it was from a reliable source.

I know that.
But even if we weren't, we still have no chance do we?
So you seriously believe that corruptness is what has brought Liverpool’s success? No, what’s brought their success is them being a very ran well football club as sad as it is to say. The complete polar opposite to the mess were in from the top down

Unless someone has a serious injury then they need to be told they are available for the rest of the season. No more knocks, strains, fatigue, tightness, soreness.

Its not just bad luck all these injuries. We need far better commitment. Players should be willing to put their bodies on the line for this next 6 weeks.
Mate they don't want to play, happier on the bench or on the physio table, times have changed. Everton have recruited some horrible players over the last few years who won't shed a tear if we go down. As weak as kittens.

Relegation will kill us. We absolutely do need a reset but relegation kills this club.

Simply for the fact that all our terrible high wage players can't even be sold. Nobody wants them.

So all these high wage players will cripple us whilst failing to turn up still.
Think that's a fair assessment, at the moment I see no way out though, looking like relegation is almost certain ?

Mate they don't want to play, happier on the bench or on the physio table, times have changed. Everton have recruited some horrible players over the last few years who won't shed a tear if we go down. As weak as kittens.
Of course half of them aren't arsed. But we still have fans making excuses for a lot of them.

If they don't want to put their body on the line, play through the pain and get us wins, then they should refund their wages. I'm fed up with them. I dont like them. They've embarrassed my club.

Oh, they will be saying the manager is rubbish, doesn't know what he's doing in training, chopping and changing formation, tactics and players haven't got a clue what he wants.

Probably starts with him calling them out after the cup game.
Called them out tonight too, said individual mistakes cost us, if we are to get out of it the manager and players need to be as one, being critical to the media helps nobody, least of all the club in a relegation dogfight

So you seriously believe that corruptness is what has brought Liverpool’s success? No, what’s brought their success is them being a very ran well football club as sad as it is to say. The complete polar opposite to the mess were in from the top down

Liverpool are a fantastic team and brilliantly run.
But they are also favoured by referees as well as protected by being in the group of clubs who run European football. Same as City.

We don't stand a chance of competing. Did you not see the rule coming in that the big six qualify for Champions league if they win FA Cup but we wouldn't.

If you don't think it's balanced to favour those clubs then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back