Renewal open today for 24-25

Just done mine on my phone got it done in the end make sure you assign your physical card season tickets to the other person your buying tickets for.

If I click the link in the email from Everton to renew my season ticket I get this...

THIS EVENT IS NO LONGER ONSALE THROUGH THE TICKETING SITE OR IT HAS SOLD OUT.

Never change Everton🙄

Yes they spelt "on sale" as one word.

If I click the link in the email from Everton to renew my season ticket I get this...

THIS EVENT IS NO LONGER ONSALE THROUGH THE TICKETING SITE OR IT HAS SOLD OUT.

Never change Everton🙄

Yes they spelt "on sale" as one word.
Did it on the site me then clicked renew season ticket if that helps you

Okay, you have to log-in again, you can’t do it straight from the email link.

Renewed!
Well that sort of worked. Managed to add my season ticket along with the plastic card I always get. Tried to add the commemorative item and it wouldn't let me.
Something, something only one item at a time, even though the basket shows 3 items. Can't view the basket as the page won't refresh. Site is getting hammered I guess?

Well that sort of worked. Managed to add my season ticket along with the plastic card I always get. Tried to add the commemorative item and it wouldn't let me.
Something, something only one item at a time, even though the basket shows 3 items. Can't view the basket as the page won't refresh. Site is getting hammered I guess?
I get the rush (last season and whatnot), but the deadline is a fair while off - 26th April. I am going to wait a week for the furore to die down, and I'll then do it.

I get the rush (last season and whatnot), but the deadline is a fair while off - 26th April. I am going to wait a week for the furore to die down, and I'll then do it.
I'm in no hurry but thought I'd get it out of the way. The ticket sales servers must be garbage if they can't handle a few thousand requests. Lowest bidder?

All done at Goodison. I don't trust thia club with anything online. Kinda annoyed though. Why put the price up for the card? It was already a fiver and now they're asking for £10 for a physical card that cost them literally pennies to make. Ffs Everton, isn't the £650 you've already charged me for the privilege of watching the rancid muck you dish out every week enough?!

I'm in no hurry but thought I'd get it out of the way. The ticket sales servers must be garbage if they can't handle a few thousand requests. Lowest bidder?
I keep getting a notice on my phone's 5G connection that I can't access the ticket part of the website, and have done so for a while since the new provider.

I spoke to the ticket office, and the best way I could describe their response is...

giphy.gif

Never change Everton.