Replace Dyche with Moyes

Entice Davey back

• Yay

Votes: 77 50.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 75 49.3%

• Total voters
Moyes is slightly better than dyche but he still sits in the rigid structured, defend first and hope the flair players can conjure something up mould.
He wouldnt get our squad producing anymore than they are now.
He's still a manager that bottles it against better teams by going overly defensive, settling for a point.
Theres a reason so many west ham fans cant stand his style of football.

I think Moyes is a better manager than Dyche. I don't think Dyche is bad, however I do think there are some issues that seem to be repeating such as an inability to come back and win a game from a losing position.

Not saying Moyes doesn't have his own limitations but he is simply a better manager.

After the last few years, I would definitely go back to the Moyes days. He is a better Manager than Dyche, had hardly any budget and managed to get us fighting for Europe and often succeeding for the majority of his tenure. We can only dream about how nice it would be to finish mid table with no relegation battle now which tells you an awful lot about the downfall of this once wonderful and proud club.

It would be underwhelming in the extreme, but if it came to a straight choice between the two of them, it would have to be Moyes every time.

He'll likely be walking away from West Ham when his contract is up in the summer, so there'd be no compensation fee to fund, and he's got one of the best records around when it comes to finding ways to mitigate the sort of ownership that I expect will continue under 777 and the obscene debt we're accruing.

That's if he still has the energy to essentially run a club from top to bottom again, because that's absolutely what's needed here.

Dyche hasn't won a league game in almost three months though.

So i think that is bit of a silly and bold claim to make tbh!lol
Dyche has a squad with no real quality with the exception of a couple of players...imagine just for a second having kudus and paqueta in same the team...no more harrison or mcneill...service would massively improve straight away. Hasn't won a game yes in 2024....but we have been very close. Our luck will come back eventually and we may then go on another run of wins before the end of the season.

Dyche has a squad with no real quality with the exception of a couple of players...imagine just for a second having kudus and paqueta in same the team...no more harrison or mcneill...service would massively improve straight away. Hasn't won a game yes in 2024....but we have been very close. Our luck will come back eventually and we may then go on another run of wins before the end of the season.
Maybe but i don't see him being the right man long term.

His tactics are too negative especially at home. The man is just a mid-table manager at best imo.

I don’t think Dyche has ever been the long-term option, he’s just here to try and keep us up. It’s getting a bit worrying now because the scoring issues continue but we are also blowing leads, something we weren’t doing during our best phase of the season

Maybe but i don't see him being the right man long term.

His tactics are too negative especially at home. The man is just a mid-table manager at best imo.
The thing is nobody really know as he never really had any money to spend even when at burnley...always worked on a tight budget. But yes ideally it would be nice in the future to have a more progressive manager, but that could be a few years away.

We should of jumped at moyes a few years ago . Make no mistake though we are likely the only club that could click our fingers and he would come sprinting "home".

He's a better fit currently with what we need , he done better than dyche under very similar circumstances.