Respiratory alkalosis support group

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenityNigh

Player Valuation: £70m
I've come to the realization that what Everton supporters need most, especially in difficult times such as transfer windows, is a respiratory alkalosis support group.

If you've had trouble with dizziness, anxiety, fear of the unknown, stress, or general problems associated with hyperventilation, we can help.

If you're looking for the bedwetter support group, it has disbanded, so you're on your own.

Good banter that, mate

Thank you, I almost tried hard

Wait, I'm sensing some sarcasm...

panic.gif

...apologies, but a medical condition is probably not a good thing to joke about.
It's a side effect of hyperventilating, although it would mean you shouldn't joke about having a panic attack. By that summation, we'd best steer clear of nocturnal enuresis, as that no doubt, has some long term psychological and physical sequelae

It's a side effect of hyperventilating, although it would mean you shouldn't joke about having a panic attack. By that summation, we'd best steer clear of nocturnal enuresis, as that no doubt, has some long term psychological and physical sequelae

You’d think there’s no damage worse than watching Everton, which is maybe why there is such a high correlation between enuresis and supporting Everton. But I don’t want to waste my time, I want to solve curable conditions, hence switching my support to RA awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.