retro shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

germanblue

Player Valuation: £6m
I know we have other problems than shirts, but I want to order a retro shirt from evertondirect, especially the 85 ECWC version.

My question is, how is the quality of those retro shirts? And for this shirt a printing is possible.
I´d like only a 2 for Gary Stevens but don´t know how the numbers will look like. Have anybody a clue?

Thanks in advance!

I know we have other problems than shirts, but I want to order a retro shirt from evertondirect, especially the 85 ECWC version.

My question is, how is the quality of those retro shirts? And for this shirt a printing is possible.
I´d like only a 2 for Gary Stevens but don´t know how the numbers will look like. Have anybody a clue?

Thanks in advance!

The quality is very good, different to the originals though.Not not sure about the numbering.

Score Draw (I think) are the company who do them, and as mentioned above the quality is very good. I have Hafnia/NEC ones by them somewhere in the cupboard. Good shirts for framing, too, if that's your thing.

I bought a retro shirt from efc for £30. It came with a price tag of £25 on. They buy them from elsewhere and flog them on for more. Go direct through kitbag and they are cheaper and same personalisation (£1 cheaper for personalisation at kitbag). Then cheaper postage as well.

I bought a retro shirt from efc for £30. It came with a price tag of £25 on. They buy them from elsewhere and flog them on for more. Go direct through kitbag and they are cheaper and same personalisation (£1 cheaper for personalisation at kitbag). Then cheaper postage as well.
How looks the number?

If you go on eBay you can buy exact copies of old school style le coq sportif numbering for the 80s shirts. If you get one of them and go to a t shirt printing shop or even the club shop they’d probably heat press it on for you.

Thanks in advance!

My brothers got that shirt and to be honest it looks a bit naff without the Le Coq logo.
The quality is good to be fair, they just look a bit like they are from the market

Status
Not open for further replies.