• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Richarlison at Spurs

200w.gif

Not sure spurs are as great as is being made out, but I couldn't be happier for Ritchie, he's that ex who showed you so much joy you just want them to be happy.
The football is at a minimum more enjoyable to watch than they've experienced in previous years - @Yid4life, would you agree?

It may be difficult to replicate what he did at Celtic, but above the board he was lauded for the football they played. Even Rangers fans begrudgingly admitted it.

The football is at a minimum more enjoyable to watch than they've experienced in previous years - @Yid4life, would you agree?

It may be difficult to replicate what he did at Celtic, but above the board he was lauded for the football they played. Even Rangers fans begrudgingly admitted it.

100%. Under Conte the ground would have been empty before we equalised.

Postecoglou might be the 'Emperors new clothes' but I'm on the Ange train and I'm going to ride it for as long as possible.

Needs to get out of there for me, even with Kane leaving. He isn’t displacing Son off the left and no matter what he does for Brazil, he’s not a top 6 PL number 9. Thrives off adulation, and they aren’t ever going to love him there playing a bit part.

He left at the right time in terms of his career, but Spurs was not the right choice.
Agreed, he will have to realise that this move hasn't worked out for him in the football playing sense.

He needs regular game time, which I'm not sure he get enough of this season, with tge new manager. But Spurs for me are looking a good team, to watch and they move it quick and good team work.

Love this attitude.

If you can't dream, what's the point?

We got a commemorative dvd called The Magnificent 7th and plenty of Biffs lapped it up as a great achievement.

View attachment 227945

He's Brilliant.

He has a great outlook, very genuine and so down to earth and its really refreshing its beyond the formulaic media team coached responses.

Hes making Spurs likable, im so confused. lol

Love this attitude.

If you can't dream, what's the point?

We got a commemorative dvd called The Magnificent 7th and plenty of Biffs lapped it up as a great achievement.

View attachment 227945

Moyes was the first one to temper expectations when we were doing well. Instead of saying we just need to keep doing what we are doing game by game and see where we get to, it was knife to a gun fight. Just imagine how that feels as a professional to be told well loads are better than you lot.

Even limited teams can pull off shocks if they just believe in what they are doing and keep positive (Leicester for one).

100%. Under Conte the ground would have been empty before we equalised.

Postecoglou might be the 'Emperors new clothes' but I'm on the Ange train and I'm going to ride it for as long as possible.
Ange made quite an impact with Celtic, Rangers fans were ripping him up when he first went there but he had the last laugh.
Would have had him here in a heartbeat, I think he'll do well at Spurs.
He's certainly made a good enough start you haven't had such a team spirit and resilience for quite some time.

Moyes was the first one to temper expectations when we were doing well. Instead of saying we just need to keep doing what we are doing game by game and see where we get to, it was knife to a gun fight. Just imagine how that feels as a professional to be told well loads are better than you lot.

Even limited teams can pull off shocks if they just believe in what they are doing and keep positive (Leicester for one).
Exactly.

Moyes and Kenwright were absolutely perfect for each other.

A manager happy to work with breadcrumbs and a chairman only too happy to shower him with praise for moderate 'success.'

The thread in the main forum with plenty bemoaning us not getting Moyes when we brought in Carlo is mind bending. We can fault Moshiri for loads of things but having a bit of ambition isn't one of them. Bringing back Moyes when he was still severely damaged goods would have been peak Kenwright.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back