Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
as stupid as it was he hasn't cost us any points ( could argue for 2 against Bournemouth ) but we were 2-0 up and they had a man sent off, baines cost us 2 points single handedly in that game, and everton without richarlison should still be putting a few past huddersield at home
Hard to fault that summary. I'd rather have had Richie in the team though.

Fair enough, but he won't be able to reproduce that with 2 big grock CB's on his back at all times, and that's what Tosun does very well most the time.

In this way we play we need a target man type, maybe he won't score loads, maybe he won't get chances, but he needs to be able to win the ball when the ball's punted and play it in. Honestly at best he could be a "second striker" (FALSE 9 ALERT) together with Tosun, or stick to the wing as he is and keep doing what he does right now.

Either way, loads of time to figure this out by the manager, so...

Shockingly serious, not sure if you're serious if you think Richarlison is honest to god gonna be a target man, seeing as we're not Man City.

Nothing to do with him being a target man , more that his one headed goal is your barometer of his heading ability, which is of course utter madness

giphy.gif

Tim Vickery has come out and said Brazil see him as a number 9 and the El Salvador game will be very important for Richarlison to show if hes up to it.

Says its between him and Pedro (target man) for the position...

Wonder what happened to Gabriel Jesus?

Tim Vickery has come out and said Brazil see him as a number 9 and the El Salvador game will be very important for Richarlison to show if hes up to it.

I mean, he was never going to take Neymar’s spot on the left. This at least gives him a path to the team. Good for him.

Jesus was probably the worst player on the team during the World Cup so I'm not surprised they've looked at things and decided to look elsewhere

I like the lad but he's really let the club down when you consider the sheer number of injuries at the club right now.

If we drop points to West Ham thats 3 games where he could have won us points had he not been sent off stupidly.

I dont mind a last man red card when taking one for the team but that was absolutely daft against Bournemouth- got played like a flute.

I like the lad but he's really let the club down when you consider the sheer number of injuries at the club right now.

If we drop points to West Ham thats 3 games where he could have won us points had he not been sent off stupidly.

Once is stupid, we can forgive once, hell we worship Duncan and he did nothing but get sent off, next time he needs to leave a bit more on the player tho, if your gonna go, make it count.

Once is stupid, we can forgive once, hell we worship Duncan and he did nothing but get sent off, next time he needs to leave a bit more on the player tho, if your gonna go, make it count.
Hah, agreed.

And lets be honest, that was possibly the softest red card we will see all year, in all of the big leagues, so its not like we really have to worry about him being a major loose cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back