Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard next to him, a decent striker signed in the next 2 Windows, with digne behind. We will be fine, we all knew this wasn't a quick fix.

Looks the business. Shame he’ll be at another club long before Everton ever get good.

Indeed, but on the bright side he's money in the bank.

I know that doesn't seem like a bright side but in terms of FFP we need players we can sell on for mega money to balance the books and allow us to invest further. We have precious few of those currently.

Indeed, but on the bright side he's money in the bank.

I know that doesn't seem like a bright side but in terms of FFP we need players we can sell on for mega money to balance the books and allow us to invest further. We have precious few of those currently.

I think thats a good way to look at it to be fair.
If we don't match up to a players ambitions we may have to sell on and start the cycle again and hope the rest of the side has steadily improved enough over time to gradually keep those type of players.
Our fans get so precious when it comes to players leaving!

FA overturned Kabasele suspension. I dont get why we didnt even appeal those ridiculous 3 games. Theres no way a player should be stopped from doing his profession for 1 month because of that head tap. Im still mad at that crap.

FA overturned Kabasele suspension. I dont get why we didnt even appeal those ridiculous 3 games. Theres no way a player should be stopped from doing his profession for 1 month because of that head tap. Im still mad at that crap.

he didn't even touch him either he just flicked his head, game is on it's arse mate

I said at the time we should have appealed

Are you being serious?

Honest question.

It isn't limited to him but the way attacking players can get kicked and grabbed relentlessly with minimal punishment and then get sent off for the slightest reaction is terrible. I know it happened to Mbappe to this season and I think Hazard in the past. It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back