Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he do up top beyond obviously scoring? I wasn't able to watch most of the match.

The fellas on the radio suggested he was struggling as a lone striker not seeing much of the ball.

He did not struggle at all up there alone from what I saw. Lots of times he was able to hold and control the ball in tough situations and he dealt with the physicality well. He looked good up there

I guess I was looking for specifics. How was his hold up play? Was he making runs properly? You'd think with his pace he'd be boss playing like Vardy or like Suarez when he was a RS. Balls over the top with him running off the shoulders of the CB's.

Cheese, he was solid.

Best part was him, Bernie and Walcott interchanging throughout and looking dead sound.

Few moments where we made him look a dope - trying to put a ball on his head against Morgan but they weren’t really all that bad nor his fault
He’ll be class in that role away from home especially

Give him the #9 jersey next season!

Probably Kevin Campbell was the last player we had who even came close to being worthy of that shirt for us.

Come on mate. I love super Kev, and I’m not a fan of Lukaku at all. But Lukaku scored a goal every 1.9 games, compared to every 3.2 for Campbell. Other attributes aside, surely that alone makes it at least close.

Anyway, Richarlison is boss.

According to Keown and Ince he's conned the referee. I guess next time he gets his foot stamped on he should just take it and move on. He's been kicked and stamped on all season. Southampton had 5 people get booked for fouling him. He's had 3 separate yellows on him today. It isn't because he's good at acting. The lad is constantly abused out there.

But if Salah or ali etc do it it’s called “ being clever”

Come on mate. I love super Kev, and I’m not a fan of Lukaku at all. But Lukaku scored a goal every 1.9 games, compared to every 3.2 for Campbell. Other attributes aside, surely that alone makes it at least close.

Anyway, Richarlison is boss.

What about Rom?
I meant literally players who have worn the #9

Mad to think Kone had that shirt the entire time Lukaku was here.

Special talent this kid , cant remember having anyone like this playing for us, pace to burn , runs with the ball , takes the knocks and draws foul after foul.
Got an eye for goal too.
Has all the tools just depends how good he turns out now. Think the secret to developing him properly and to keep him here is recruitment.
Sign more like Bernard & Gomes and this lad will be a star very soon.
Over to you Marcel / Marco a couple more talented , snidey South American /Portugezzers will do for a start.

According to Keown and Ince he's conned the referee. I guess next time he gets his foot stamped on he should just take it and move on. He's been kicked and stamped on all season. Southampton had 5 people get booked for fouling him. He's had 3 separate yellows on him today. It isn't because he's good at acting. The lad is constantly abused out there.

Imagine listening to the opinion of Paul Ince for free.

Then realise someone is actually paying him. Lots.

Morgan should have been sent off before he received his 2nd yellow.

I thought the front setup yesterday was great and bodes well going forward.

Wouldn't be surprised if this lad turns out to be the most fouled player in the whole league this year. Probably would be now if he hadn't missed a third of the game time due to his sending off. He likes to run with the ball and has the pace and strength to beat players at will. That in itself will attract fouls. But defenders are already frightened of him and will do anything to stop him turning.

I can see him winning us a lot of penalties and free kicks in dangerous areas. It's up to us now to start taking advantage of it.

Wouldn't be surprised if this lad turns out to be the most fouled player in the whole league this year. Probably would be now if he hadn't missed a third of the game time due to his sending off. He likes to run with the ball and has the pace and strength to beat players at will. That in itself will attract fouls. But defenders are already frightened of him and will do anything to stop him turning.

I can see him winning us a lot of penalties and free kicks in dangerous areas. It's up to us now to start taking advantage of it.

Was last season. M

Imagine listening to the opinion of Paul Ince for free.

Then realise someone is actually paying him. Lots.

Morgan should have been sent off before he received his 2nd yellow.

I thought the front setup yesterday was great and bodes well going forward.

Paul “ I can’t get a job coz I’m black “ ince? Probably the reason his son never made it being black and all. He gave himself the nickname “ the governor” tells you all you need to know about him. Proper penis that bloke and probably the only one that can possibly consider challenging Garth crooks as the worst pundit of all time.

Don't remember him having to hold the ball up once tbh. The way we set up, he wasn't isolated like lukaku was so he didn't need to hold up the play, he won his share of aerial duals though and plenty of first touch lay offs to set us on attacks. Not as involved as usual but everything he did was spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back