Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

No offence but this belief people have that he’ll never leave so long as Silva is manager is comically delusional.

“Oh but in an interview once he said Silva was like a father”

Get a grip, if a mega club comes in for him within next two seasons he’s gone.

At the moment, he is playing under a manager who knows how to get the best out of him, who builds a team around him, who is thriving under.

He has been here four months and isn't going anywhere soon, barring an extraordinary offer from a Madrid/Barca - and I don't think either of them will come in for him just yet, because he still has a lot to learn (which he knows).

The best thing for him is playing regularly and being the star of the show. That will get him in next year's Copa America squad for Brazil. He's on a five-year contract and is in no rush to move on. If a mega club comes in for him in the next two seasons he could well have bagged 40 goals for us by then.

So no, people who seem desperate for him to be sold so their weird vendetta against us actually having nice things could be the ones who need to get a grip, really.

People said exactly the same about Lukaku from the moment he signed on loan, and then again from the moment he signed permanently.

I went to the game last night with my lad, game itself was pretty poor, though I was delighted that Neymar went off injured so early in the game so Richarlison could come on, him, Willian and the colossus that is Marquinos were the best players on the pitch. Firminho was awful and he got soundly booed by me and my lad. :p
Richarlison stayed on the pitch after the game signing autographs and taking selfies, the man is just a wonderful person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back