Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoring the winner at the pit isn’t he?
Unfortunately not. We know we're getting beat by one goal as best case scenario. Surprise me, Marco. It would be no shame to lose to them - they're good this season, but still very much beatable with the squad at have. Let's see what mentality they are sent out with. At least we won't see the likes of Schneiderlin or Davies drafted in to 're-enforce' the midfield. We'll smash Cardiff then it'll be same team. Bring Zouma on for Sig and Lookman on for Walcott when we're 2 up with 10 minutes to go, then nab a third through young Ademola on the break.

Unfortunately not. We know we're getting beat by one goal as best case scenario. Surprise me, Marco. It would be no shame to lose to them - they're good this season, but still very much beatable with the squad at have. Let's see what mentality they are sent out with. At least we won't see the likes of Schneiderlin or Davies drafted in to 're-enforce' the midfield. We'll smash Cardiff then it'll be same team. Bring Zouma on for Sig and Lookman on for Walcott when we're 2 up with 10 minutes to go, then nab a third through young Ademola on the break.

I am pretty confident if I am honest with you.

Worryingly so, in fact :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back