Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

What clarifies him as having a good season? If he can way in with say 10 goals and assists I think they would be fairly decent for his first season with us.

Still won’t be good enough for the likes of Durham and co though.

As a full on Marco Silva fan boy, like when I watched a lot of his team at hull I also watched his time at Watford with intent. What a player this boy is. We will look back on the fee and think what a bargain. He's brilliant.

We are shaping up to having a very attractive team this year if the Bernard rumours are true. Two players I never thought we could even get close to bagging.

Nice little write up on him in here in an article about how Brazilians are settling in England. Sounds like a lovely young unassuming man.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/synd...munity-has-finally-made-england-home.amp.html

'Richarlison's reaction to a personal invitation from Neymar to attend the FIFA Awards in London tells you all you need to know about Everton's new signing.

A few weeks after the two first met—a chance encounter in Paris—Neymar invited the then-20-year-old to hang out with him at the star-studded FIFA event at the London Palladium event. Richarlison would get to rub shoulders with likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, movie star Catherine Zeta-Jones and British rock band Kasabian.

Some would call Richarlison naive. When he arrived at Watford from Brazil, he asked his teammates if Portuguese was taught in London's primary schools (after all, the opposite happens back home). Watford teammate Gomes was instantly drawn to his young compatriot and was keen to help him settle.

"When we met, I tried to help him as much as I could," he says. "I took him to buy new clothes and told him, 'You can't be wearing fleece jackets forever, you need other kinds of stuff.' If it's a black-tie event, you have to wear a tux. These small details make a big difference.

"It's not easy to adapt to a new country. The weather can be depressing here—very dark—but Richarlison is a great kid, has [Velasco] 24 hours by his side...it helps a lot."

Velasco and his wife, Geovana, share a house with the winger, who has just transferred to Everton for £40 million (about $52 million). They cook for him and get him everything he needs—including a hairdresser who cuts his hair at home just the way he likes. They will now move to Merseyside with him.

"He's like a son to us. We would have followed him wherever he went," Renato says. "We had no problem settling in the London area. When I celebrated my birthday, we had a party with over 30 people, samba and barbecue in our backyard. It felt like we were in Brazil."

Shouldnt have too much of a problem here with all the Brazilians based in the NW at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back