Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
was fine again and did some good work in difficult circumstance, I find it odd to see so much criticism for players doing their job, yet you have a pop at pickford for giving away a truly awful goal in the 95th minute and that is considered sacrilege

Marco says he's our best option, seeing what he's done with our team this year I'm inclined to believe him
I can partially agree with that, but Richy looked much more dangerous to me when he was on the wing with Tosun or DCL in the centre.

This could have largely been coincidence or just that the defenders have more to think about between the striker and Richy coming in from wide (as opposed to just Richy alone as a threat when he's up front).

Either way Richy is proving his quality in different ways all the time. If we buy a proper striker in January then we'll be flying

I feel sorry for Marco. He inherited two duffers in DCL and Tosun and had to shift his preferred wide left man upfront. That was a big gamble that the DoF made this summer and it came to nought. January has to produce a striker or we're not going to finish top 6.

I can partially agree with that, but Richy looked much more dangerous to me when he was on the wing with Tosun or DCL in the centre.

This could have largely been coincidence or just that the defenders have more to think about between the striker and Richy coming in from wide (as opposed to just Richy alone as a threat when he's up front).

Either way Richy is proving his quality in different ways all the time. If we buy a proper striker in January then we'll be flying

100% this.

He should at least give it a go tomorrow. Players in their best positions and all that

A binbag could lead the line better than Rico, hes a terrible Striker.
I'd play Niasse there rather than Richarlison.

Not a central striker, never will be.

I sincerely hope Brands is out there correcting his summer error in not punting the two of the three we have and getting a real striker in.

I'd play Niasse there rather than Richarlison.

Not a central striker, never will be.

I sincerely hope Brands is out there correcting his summer error in not punting the two of the three we have and getting a real striker in.

He didnt make a summer error.

At no point was a Striker sought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back