Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf isn't this what brands and Moshiri have been saying our transfer plans are now.

Buy top young prospects on low wages and sell them for a profit and bring the next top prospect through and repeat.

I don't think we'll be selling richarlison for a season or two but if someone comes in with over double what we've paid for him and he can be replaced I think he's going.

Tbf isn't this what brands and Moshiri have been saying our transfer plans are now.

Buy top young prospects on low wages and sell them for a profit and bring the next top prospect through and repeat.

I don't think we'll be selling richarlison for a season or two but if someone comes in with over double what we've paid for him and he can be replaced I think he's going.
Much better business model than buying over the hill, overpriced mediocrity on the biggest contracts they’re ever going to get and then not being able to sell them when you realise they’re a bit rubbish 6 months later

It’s ok to do this now and again. but you can’t keep selling your best players or you will get nowhere.

Maybe over the next few years we will sell fir profits. And say we make £200mil over that time, that will go a long way to building a better team/squad, but eventually that has to stop if you want to seriously compete.

Just paper talk obviously, but the BBC gossip column morning blagging everton and athletico officials met to discuss richarlison going to athletico

can't see it like

No chance would they pay what we wold want nor would they take him at that price. He has not done enough at all yet to justify his 45mil tag let alone double it.

The way he's had a face like a slapped arse ever since the [Poor language removed]'s gone down the pan.
I'd argue he's been like that since he's been here. It's just the way he is, I don't think I've seen him smile on a football pitch. Also I'd imagine people would be kicking off if he was smiling because "you aren't supposed to smile if we are losing", not directed at you btw. I'd also be fuming most of the time if I got the crap kicked out of me every game and got no protection from the frauds in the black kit tbf.

Also to add on for the last bit you added, he moved from Watford, a mid table team, to Everton, a mid table team. I think he knew what he was getting in to.

I'd argue he's been like that since he's been here. It's just the way he is, I don't think I've seen him smile on a football pitch. Also I'd imagine people would be kicking off if he was smiling because "you aren't supposed to smile if we are losing", not directed at you btw. I'd also be fuming most of the time if I got the crap kicked out of me every game and got no protection from the frauds in the black kit tbf.

I hope you're right but other than a few flashes of brilliance I'm yet to be fully convinced anyway. First touch and ball retention leave a lot to be desired.

Hopefully Richarlison stays and Everton punt Silva.

If not then I too give up as no point putting yourself through the what I call "Newcastle Utd experience" of being a decent sized club happy to just tread water and rake in the PL prize money.
Done this since the PL was formed......thanks Bill and co.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back