Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but Kane is incredible and produces week in week out, how can you even make a tiny comparison between the two?

And what exactly is there to build around Richarlison? Sulking and not finding a pass? Running down blind alleys?
..........I said I'm not comparing the two so why are you even mentioning the word comparison?
Here is why we should build around players like Richarlison.
He's T W E N T Y one, He's still a baby.
It's his second season in the Premiership and he's already bagged 10 goals, 5 in his first season at Watford.
Just because he's in a bad spell (Like the whole team is) everyone is ragging on him and acting like he's one of the worst signings ever.
Pretty much a full fledged international at this point at such a young age for a team like Brazil.

Fair enough, I really hope he comes good and I will hold my hand up., but form and attitude do not make him look too big a prospect imo. 1 assist in 50 games in incredible.
Everything you have said is very similar to Coutinho , good little player that was constantly bullied off the ball and spent many games hiding.
He then had a 12/18 month purple patch and his stock (& price rocketed) he's now even struggling at Barca btw.
Again far too early to look at prices for Richarlison , in this crazy world of footie fees he could be worth double whats quoted.

You're gonna look a bit stupid mate when the team gets back on it and Richarlison comes good again. I didn't see you saying any of this a couple of months ago. He's just horrendously out of form, like the rest of them.

Vault me, I got abuse on here for saying this a few months ago on here and he has been crap ever since. I was totally right at the time. The goals have dried up, no assists and no end product.

If/when he comes good I will hold my hand up but there is nothing to suggest he is the second coming I am afraid.

..........I said I'm not comparing the two so why are you even mentioning the word comparison?
Here is why we should build around players like Richarlison.
He's T W E N T Y one, He's still a baby.
It's his second season in the Premiership and he's already bagged 10 goals, 5 in his first season at Watford.
Just because he's in a bad spell (Like the whole team is) everyone is ragging on him and acting like he's one of the worst signings ever.
Pretty much a full fledged international at this point at such a young age for a team like Brazil.

I know this bro, I just think 80 mil is a no brainer.

Everything you have said is very similar to Coutinho , good little player that was constantly bullied off the ball and spent many games hiding.
He then had a 12/18 month purple patch and his stock (& price rocketed) he's now even struggling at Barca btw.
Again far too early to look at prices for Richarlison , in this crazy world of footie fees he could be worth double whats quoted.

I agree with you.

Vault me, I got abuse on here for saying this a few months ago on here and he has been crap ever since. I was totally right at the time. The goals have dried up, no assists and no end product.

If/when he comes good I will hold my hand up but there is nothing to suggest he is the second coming I am afraid.
I'm not saying he's the second coming etc. but I do think he has a lot of good things about him. I just think now is not the time to be pinpointing the 21 year old top scorer when the rest of the team (aside from Sigurdsson and Digne) have contributed pretty much nothing. Everyones out of form, which includes Richarlison.

I'm not saying he's the second coming etc. but I do think he has a lot of good things about him. I just think now is not the time to be pinpointing the 21 year old top scorer when the rest of the team (aside from Sigurdsson and Digne) have contributed pretty much nothing. Everyones out of form, which includes Richarlison.

Fair enough, I just find it odd that in his 50 premier league games he has been off form for about 35 of them.

Perhaps if he was a bit more consistent I'd be more optimistic.

OMG are you actually suggesting 150 mil for Richarlison?? Any kopite lurkers on here, please ignore this kid, he is not of sound mind.

Just as if this kid is worth more than Mbappe.

Have you watched his last 10 games,

You think Mbappe is worth £150mil ?

Yeah im saying i wouldnt want to sell Richarlison for much less than £150mil.

Whats the problem?

Maybe you would.

Plenty on here would have took (and said so regularly) they would take 20/25 mil for Stones the season before he left.
Same said 40 mil for Lukaku season before he went.

So No ...in todays market 80 mil is not good enough to take.

Those stupid people who dont understand quality if it slaps them in the face.

The thing is, on present form he is not our best player, even in our very poor current team he is rubbish at the moment.

IT's as if people look at his name, price, and heritage and assume he is amazing. Any other fan I talk to cannot see it just us blues.

Who is, genuinely?

Digne - probably. After that it's still Richarlison (and as you rightly say he's not been great at all in the last 6 weeks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back