Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 only going to get better as he irons out his short falls and mistakes, getting rid would quite possibly be the dumbest thing we could do at this stage.

He has massive potential and he's started struggling as the team have started struggling.

This whole mess of our is a team thing, blaming individuals is daft, yes he needs to try and stay on his feet but let's not pretend the lad isn't targeted, he gets clattered early every game, he needs to learn to cope with it.

Ironing out his flaws? He still hasn’t worked out that throwing yourself on the floor literally every time there is contact , isnt a good thing.

If he doesnt improve over the next few games, I honestly think he should be dropped, as in not even on the bench.

From the behind the scenes thing on YouTube, he looked very unhappy before the game and thisvreflected his play. Seemed more chipper in the training scenes so I think he will be a lot better today. Play him as striker. Lost on wing

From the behind the scenes thing on YouTube, he looked very unhappy before the game and thisvreflected his play. Seemed more chipper in the training scenes so I think he will be a lot better today. Play him as striker. Lost on wing
He can’t play with his back to goal. I think he’d do well as one of a front 2 but that isn’t happening anytime soon.

Ironing out his flaws? He still hasn’t worked out that throwing yourself on the floor literally every time there is contact , isnt a good thing.

He's a 21 year old. He's not the first kid to have temperament issues, most of them learn to control it the majority of the time but when you are that type of player you have to balance it out, you don't want to lose the snide completely just the stupid stuff.

He's a 21 year old. He's not the first kid to have temperament issues, most of them learn to control it the majority of the time but when you are that type of player you have to balance it out, you don't want to lose the snide completely just the stupid stuff.

He acts like Neymar but doesn’t have to high profile to get decisions. Throwing himself on the ground and spending literally 10 mins of the match on your arse isn’t good. Even when the decision isn’t given and the team counter attack he sits there whinging and it does my head in. The chance the other week when he went down , whinging and holding his head in the 6 yard box only to spring back up as the ball came to him says it all.

He acts like Neymar but doesn’t have to high profile to get decisions. Throwing himself on the ground and spending literally 10 mins of the match on your arse isn’t good. Even when the decision isn’t given and the team counter attack he sits there whinging and it does my head in. The chance the other week when he went down , whinging and holding his head in the 6 yard box only to spring back up as the ball came to him says it all.

Hes 21 with not one forward player helping him...

Hes double marked and booted all game

Once he has a couple of forwards next to him in a 433 he will be fine.

To: M. Silva
Subject: Team Selection

Your pet project must drop to the bench, as previously discussed. Any insolence will NOT be tolerated.

Sincerely,

Your boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back