Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is, I haven’t seen ANYONE say Everton have ruined the market. Please link to it. Might have said overpayed but then EVERYONE is these days.
well they said because we overpaid on richarlison (implying he wasn't worth it), that we singlehanded raised the prices on the other free agents.

meanwhile, alisson was bought for 60mil by liverpool

Impressive debut - seems like he is going to score some very important goals for us. His ability to carry the ball 20/30 yards up the pitch and crucially win fouls will really help us and is something we havent had maybe since Pienaar.

I cant believe he is only 5 ft 9 - he looks well over 6 ft challenging headers all day long and is built like an absolute unit

I was meaning , for an attacking player, he put a shift in with the defensive side, shows he may be a team player, Supported Baines well.
I know it’s great tracking back and supporting but that’s what is stopping seeing the game out. If he stays further up top he is going to score a lot of goals. Once he had the team playing the way he wants them too properly he may be told don’t need to do that unless we can’t get out of our half

Impressive debut - seems like he is going to score some very important goals for us. His ability to carry the ball 20/30 yards up the pitch and crucially win fouls will really help us and is something we havent had maybe since Pienaar.

I cant believe he is only 5 ft 9 - he looks well over 6 ft challenging headers all day long and is built like an absolute unit
WHATTTTTTT

well they said because we overpaid on richarlison (implying he wasn't worth it), that we singlehanded raised the prices on the other free agents.

meanwhile, alisson was bought for 60mil by liverpool

Implying? You said they said we’ve ruined the market. I’ve seen many an article say the RS paid too much for their GK, Utd for Fred, etc etc. Every transfer these days, there’s someone that says they’re not worth it it. Don’t be so precious about what A pundit says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back