Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on mate, he didn’t complete a pass for about three months and spent most of the match on his arse. He wasn’t even running around a lot, for 45mil that’s not good enough. He’s now had 4 or 5 good games in a row for the time since he got here, let’s see him maintain it now eh.

He's 21yrs old - show me a 21yr old footballer who is consistent for long periods of time? You cant.

Hang on mate, he didn’t complete a pass for about three months and spent most of the match on his arse. He wasn’t even running around a lot, for 45mil that’s not good enough. He’s now had 4 or 5 good games in a row for the time since he got here, let’s see him maintain it now eh.

He had 3 or 4 poor games. The rest of the time he was no worse than anyone else and the team were a collective shambles. Anyone still claiming he's a poor player or a waste of money has lost this argument and should accept that.

He's 21yrs old - show me a 21yr old footballer who is consistent for long periods of time? You cant.
There’s consistency and there’s 3 months bruv. He was very poor, that’s why people like me were concerned, fortunately he has had a few good games and it looks better.
His first 6 touches against West Ham all went to west ham players, my 14 year old sons league have better passing stats than that.
Let’s just hope that playing in the right, which apparently no one knew he could, will help his game, attitude and levels of consistency

He had 3 or 4 poor games. The rest of the time he was no worse than anyone else and the team were a collective shambles. Anyone still claiming he's a poor player or a waste of money has lost this argument and should accept that.

People were claiming that he was not playing well enough for a 3 month period, that’s all

I haven't seen a less credible transfer link for a few years. How did anyone give this a moment of thought?

We would never sell a star player to them. There is no financial package they could present (never mind would) that would be worth the supporter backlash it would generate.

The only way a player ever goes directly between either club now is if the player runs his contract down and is a rat.

Defo not, there’s loads of our fans who also know nothing about football.

I'm not saying I want him sold. I'm just not going to catastrophize if he is.

He's gone missing in enough games this season that if we got anything over £70m for him, it would be exceptionally good business. And that's only because he's young and in the Brazil squad.

We're in April and he has fewer goal contributions than Rondon, Fraser, Deeney, King, Sane, Rashford, Wilson, Pogba, Sigurdsson, Jimenez and Vardy amongst others.

To put it into perspective, he has one more goal contribution than Deulofeu, having played 9 more games. I'm sure Watford fans aren't panicking about him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back