Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic business, Silva gets a player who is known to him and has so much potential.

Felipe Anderson (25) and Yarmolenko (28) both RWs costing £52m getting praise - Before a single kick has happened.

Watched Anderson earlier, actually looked decent defensively, but didn’t contribute anything up the pitch. Yarmolenko will create more problems for West Ham than he solves, he isn’t going to put a shift in.

I know which business I’d have preferred doing.

Just watched his post match interview on the OS, I didn't realise Noel Gallagher was a translator and spoke perfect Portuguese, mad for it...

Fantastic business, Silva gets a player who is known to him and has so much potential.

Felipe Anderson (25) and Yarmolenko (28) both RWs costing £52m getting praise - Before a single kick has happened.

Watched Anderson earlier, actually looked decent defensively, but didn’t contribute anything up the pitch. Yarmolenko will create more problems for West Ham than he solves, he isn’t going to put a shift in.

I know which business I’d have preferred doing.

I think they paid a bit more than that actually mate. Anderson was over 40 million and 18 on Yarmelenko. As you say both should be in their prime while Richarlinson is some way off. As an aside West Ham are in big trouble.

...looked like cramp, Mikey. His after match actions indicate there’s no concerns. Fingers crossed.
That’s great news couldn’t be doing with losing him for any amount of time been an absolute breath of fresh air since arriving.

The video people are posting of him again giving his shirt out to kids is quality too it’s great to see a player actually appreciating what a club and it’s fans do for you. Not enough of this goes on in the modern game

I think they paid a bit more than that actually mate. Anderson was over 40 million and 18 on Yarmelenko. As you say both should be in their prime while Richarlinson is some way off. As an aside West Ham are in big trouble.

I know, sorry my figures are wrong. The true figures paint a worse picture haha. I’ll try and keep it to Richarlison as much as possible - in isolation of just one position alone they’ve spent 50% more than we did buying Richarlison - and not including the wages they are paying for both players. They’ve upgraded on Snodgrass. Antonio still likely to see game time as Lanzini (injured) & Mario (loan expired). Could probably say they’ve added pace in Anderson.

Diop didn’t feature, Balbuena looks plop, Wilshere and Noble look a weird pair no height or physicality there. Strange they sold Kouyaté - think they look worse centrally with no bite - Carlos Sanchez is one of the worst players I’ve ever seen.

So yeah, thanks for bearing with me whilst I went on that laying into West Ham tangent - And Richarlison is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back