Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, sorry my figures are wrong. The true figures paint a worse picture haha. I’ll try and keep it to Richarlison as much as possible - in isolation of just one position alone they’ve spent 50% more than we did buying Richarlison - and not including the wages they are paying for both players. They’ve upgraded on Snodgrass. Antonio still likely to see game time as Lanzini (injured) & Mario (loan expired). Could probably say they’ve added pace in Anderson.

Diop didn’t feature, Balbuena looks plop, Wilshere and Noble look a weird pair no height or physicality there. Strange they sold Kouyaté - think they look worse centrally with no bite - Carlos Sanchez is one of the worst players I’ve ever seen.

So yeah, thanks for bearing with me whilst I went on that laying into West Ham tangent - And Richarlison is awesome.

Losing Kouyate will be a big loss as he gives them something the rest of their midfield lack.

I think they paid a bit more than that actually mate. Anderson was over 40 million and 18 on Yarmelenko. As you say both should be in their prime while Richarlinson is some way off. As an aside West Ham are in big trouble.

Yarmelenko and Wiltshire are the kind of signings we would have made under Koeman/Allardyce. Whether that is down to those 2 or Walsh it is hugely satisfying to see the quality of a Richarlison instead, especially with years of growth ahead of him.

West Ham looked absolutely terrible. They could be in trouble this season.

Yarmelenko and Wiltshire are the kind of signings we would have made under Koeman/Allardyce. Whether that is down to those 2 or Walsh it is hugely satisfying to see the quality of a Richarlison instead, especially with years of growth ahead of him.

West Ham looked absolutely terrible. They could be in trouble this season.

Yes I agree with that entirely mate, I know we were heavily linked with Wilshire. They seemed to have collected quite a talented group of individuals without considering how they will play as a team, which sounds familiar.

Disagree. As long as Silva is here, he’ll be here.
He does seem to be Silva’s boy tbf. Basically it’s up to us to match the ambitions of these players like Charli over the next couple of years. If we’re still ‘best of the rest’ in a couple years though I’m sure he’ll be off to win stuff elsewhere if he’s consistent in these kind of performances... his work rate and determination on his debut alone was something else

mwiqkZ3lNM8qfIrw1C2MbP6kIbEGAubgQQADR2OueYg.jpg

Sorry if it's been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back