Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good is it finally watching a Lacey, skilful player again that every time he picked up the ball you thought something could happen.
Fair play, the lad works seriously hard as well.
Very early days but looking like an absolute gem if he can avoid the burnout of last season at Watford.

How good is it finally watching a Lacey, skilful player again that every time he picked up the ball you thought something could happen.
Fair play, the lad works seriously hard as well.
Very early days but looking like an absolute gem if he can avoid the burnout of last season at Watford.

Just maybe Marco leaving Watford (or going on gardening leave as they stated) could have had something to do with his form falling off too?

Dude
NO PIGEON DANCE as promisec
SELL SELL SELL

I thought the same but apparantly he did after the knee slide of the first celebration there is a pic of it going round i will find it

Edit: here it is

620ACDD7-D462-4EB9-B9B4-7D9115B13BFF.webp

Just maybe Marco leaving Watford (or going on gardening leave as they stated) could have had something to do with his form falling off too?
That coupled with a new manager / system too .Plus I read he had not had a pre season off in a few seasons and coming straight from playing in the Brazilian lge he'd had no rest/time off.
For such a young player thats understandable , he has had summer off so should be much fresher now.
I think with the squad we have now Silva will use it to help him ( plus the rest of team) whenever there's a blip in form.

Extension of the richarlison chant

Weve got mina at the back
An digne by his side
Gomes down the middle
And bernard on the right
But we f*cked the transfer market
Cos we spent 50 mill
We spent it on one winger
One winger from brazil..... Richarlison Richarlison richarrlisoonnnnnn

Bernard is a LW mate, might have been able to use it if Moyes was here and playing everyone out of postition but to late my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back