Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m sure I’ll get attacked here, however I’d rather see him stand fast and battle back instead of constantly going down with his hands in the air.

There is a time and a place to draw a foul but Even the refs are starting to ignore him and some legitimate fouls are being overlooked as well.

Not a target man, but digs in and gets shoved around regardless. Commendable application, but it won't be long before he's simply not enjoying his football.

I'd be amazed if a proper target man isn't already on the Jan shopping list.

I am happy selling players to Barcelona because it shows a career trajexory to the next starlets we go for. If we getbig money we can spend big on four or so 40m players across the team we are in a stronger position.
Leaves a far less sour taste than moving to another premier league side.
On the other side of the coin I don’t believe there is any truth in the story

I guess that’s one way to look at it.

Realistically, barce and real can take any player from any team in the world.

I am happy selling players to Barcelona because it shows a career trajexory to the next starlets we go for. If we getbig money we can spend big on four or so 40m players across the team we are in a stronger position.
Leaves a far less sour taste than moving to another premier league side.
On the other side of the coin I don’t believe there is any truth in the story

Just wanted to check, but obviously you don't mean the amount of money we would get for Richarlison would allow us to go out and spend big on four or so £40m players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back