Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll eventually look his best wishes a fluid front 4 who have shedloads of movement and can interchange positions, ultimately in a system the rs currently use and with those types of players in it, he'd be absolutely world class in a couple of season's, let's hope by that time we have similar really.

Looked like he needed a break, sensible (and brave) for Silva to rest him. I also think he dovetails very well with DCL who can do a lot of the "dirty work" for him. That's probably the single biggest thing we didn't do for Lukaku- get a lad in up top with him who could occupy defenders and let Lukaku do his thing best. He can do the job running the channels too but in lots of games it will really occupy him.

He has 9 goals half way through the season now. Only Salah, Aubemyang & Kane has more. Sterling has been compared to Messi this season and he's on the same as him. He has more than Aguero, Hazard, Mane & Martial who we are told are all having good seasons. He has 3 more than Anderson who some said was better on here).

We'd all have been delighted with him getting 10 league goals this season. At his age and for £35 million that would have been a brilliant return. Rashford (the same age) has seasons of 5, 5 & 7 league goals in an entire season. He can still get better with what you said above, but lets not lose sight of how well he has done now.

He'll eventually look his best wishes a fluid front 4 who have shedloads of movement and can interchange positions, ultimately in a system the rs currently use and with those types of players in it, he'd be absolutely world class in a couple of season's, let's hope by that time we have similar really.

I was going to mention I think Silva's eventual finished article system will bear a strong resemblance to Klopp's Liverpool. It's why I think we should be giving Silva all the time Klopp and Guardiola got at their clubs as I think Silva has a similar end-goal in mind. Richarlison's ability to play a more fluid role in an attacking unit, as you mention, means it'd suit him down to the ground.

I was going to mention I think Silva's eventual finished article system will bear a strong resemblance to Klopp's Liverpool. It's why I think we should be giving Silva all the time Klopp and Guardiola got at their clubs as I think Silva has a similar end-goal in mind. Richarlison's ability to play a more fluid role in an attacking unit, as you mention, means it'd suit him down to the ground.

Barring an utter meltdown of the team, I'd hope we give him a minimum of his contract to see his ideas through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back