Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will soon realise that every foul committed on him - usually shirt pulls, holding and kicking his ankles in, refs will not give because we are everton and for some reason they treat Rico totally different to Hazard and Salah and Aguero.

I feel bad for him. On Saturday, he was on the wing, was being held with two arms, so just stopped and looked at ref and he waved play on! It was crazy. I agree he should not have stopped and that is something he needs to learn but he gets ZERO protection and ever since that Bournemoutn incident, refs barely give him anything.

Defenders know they can get away with it now.

he is still learning. 21 ffs.

Can he channel his anger infused expressions into something useful? He's just perpetually looking angry and getting into confrontations with opponents. Can he just play some football

Bit off a fanny lately, earlier in the season he'd go down easily too but he'd get up and keep getting stuck in, now he spits his dummy out and it knocks his game off a bit

I think he will soon realise that every foul committed on him - usually shirt pulls, holding and kicking his ankles in, refs will not give because we are everton and for some reason they treat Rico totally different to Hazard and Salah and Aguero.

I feel bad for him. On Saturday, he was on the wing, was being held with two arms, so just stopped and looked at ref and he waved play on! It was crazy. I agree he should not have stopped and that is something he needs to learn but he gets ZERO protection and ever since that Bournemoutn incident, refs barely give him anything.

Defenders know they can get away with it now.

he is still learning. 21 ffs.

He gets no protection because he is a bit of a cheat. His playacting is awful (as in not very convincing) and he just acts like a bit of a knob.
Classic boy who cried wolf stuff, he does get a few whacks but he has marked his own card and when you are not at one of the "big boys" you cant really do that. He needs to be a bit more clever in what he is doing.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back