Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this chatter is hilarious. You'd think the RS would pull these mind games before a derby, not when there's nothing going on on our end.

As long as the highest bidder meets the club's valuation of the player yeah obviously. I'm sure there is a figure that we'd accept for the lad, but that figure would be a lot higher for Liverpool than any other club.
I'd like to think that's true but as our owner is a practical accountant I wouldn't bet on it.

These reporters must piss themselves laughing. They write crap and loads of people react like it was true. Hilarious or maybe just sad.

It’s less important to be factual, just to be first.

Report every possible eventuality based on “club sources” and when one does transpire, profess you published it first and knew all along.

I reckon it’d be more like 140-160m than 70. A. He has a long term contract here. B. His stock has risen significantly this year. And C. It’s them, so if we sold it would be a insane amount

lol it would never be 140-160m because no one would ever pay that because he's not worth anywhere close to that at this moment in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back