2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video is not english so not sure how spot on it is,but good on him Loving Everton

Also threw a whole lot of shade at VVD - love it

'Speaking to Desimpedidos, as quoted by the Mirror, the 23-year-old mentioned about having dribbled the ball beyond Van Dijk in the past.

When asked about the Liverpool man, Richarlison said: "People talk a lot about him, yes he is a great defender but I’ve already dribbled past him.

"He was chosen as one of the top three in the world as he had an excellent season. But yes, for me there are better defenders."'

'Speaking to Desimpedidos, as quoted by the Mirror, the 23-year-old mentioned about having dribbled the ball beyond Van Dijk in the past.

When asked about the Liverpool man, Richarlison said: "People talk a lot about him, yes he is a great defender but I’ve already dribbled past him.

"He was chosen as one of the top three in the world as he had an excellent season. But yes, for me there are better defenders."'

Hope he slots one past that fairy in nets then squares up to Virgil afterwards. What a sight.

just hope he rock and rolls past VVD on Sunday. And takes his chances when they come.
Although i suppose it's all about creating chances for Richarlson and DCL.
And I worry were those chances will come from.And
Maybe the D F long ball approach could work. Bypass our midfield.

Richarlson and DCL might just have to dig deep and make their own chances.
Anyhow Richarlson on his day is a very good footballer (we all know that) .
Hope he stays with us for a few more seasons.

just hope he rock and rolls past VVD on Sunday. And takes his chances when they come.
Although i suppose it's all about creating chances for Richarlson and DCL.
And I worry were those chances will come from.And
Maybe the D F long ball approach could work. Bypass our midfield.

Richarlson and DCL might just have to dig deep and make their own chances.
Anyhow Richarlson on his day is a very good footballer (we all know that) .
Hope he stays with us for a few more seasons.

Can't see long balls baring much fruit for us, but for sure leave DCL on VVD and just put him through the paces to hopefully create space for Richarlison/Bernard.

Can't see long balls baring much fruit for us, but for sure leave DCL on VVD and just put him through the paces to hopefully create space for Richarlison/Bernard.
You're right. C A won't play a long ball game anyway. Was only think that I'm not that inspired by our midfield to do anything in this match. But let's see.
Our full backs going forward could be important. Although again I'm not that inspired by them. Not this season anyway.

Bernard (if he plays) could be important. His little flicks and touches could /can be great. No scuffing any chances that might come his way though.

And let's have a few shots from distance. Test their keeper. A shot from distance just might creep in. To complete silence.
Anyhow...Test their keepers concentration. And pray for Pickfords concentration.

In this no atmosphere ,nonsense of a game our players who look good in training might just show up in this type of match.
It is after all (to me) a glorified training match. Niasse might even do something late on........who knows. Be the icing on the cake in our great win......hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back